Chip & Skepta are going for that mainstream money?

Tirunih

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, how can I word this...Skepta doesn't have the lyrical formula that will allow him to break the charts.
lol this ain't the US He doesn't need to lyrical formula to hit the charts..what he needs is a musical presence and a way of delivering his doo doo bars lol
what he means is skepta is sh*t and has no commercial appeal... guy cant write commercial lyrics to save his life.he shoudl stick to writing about licking off headtops.He appeals to no one being commercial.
Lol, yeah said it much better than me.He can't make the transition, video was alright aswell.

Skepta and JME both wasted there moment to blowif they got signed in 2006/2007 times they would've been on top of the gameinstead they got cockey and declined all the deals they were offered
same here..if you would of said who you would of thought will get signed it would of been them two first... when the had the bbk tshirt game on lockwhat number did the track with jay sean do

Guest WAVESURFER
i despise the fact artists have little choice but to make bait tunes in order to "get that mainstream money"hopefully, giggs is gunna smash down some barriers and the general public will start feeling more road orientated tunes
That is HIGHLY unlikely, let's not kid ourselves.Can you really picture 12 year old white girls singing along with stuff like "Strally tucked and I'm ballied up...rocks, black hat, black clothes, looking daffy duck" & putting posters of this face:qdzVig7p.jpgon their bedroom walls?

i despise the fact artists have little choice but to make bait tunes in order to "get that mainstream money"hopefully, giggs is gunna smash down some barriers and the general public will start feeling more road orientated tunes
That is HIGHLY unlikely, let's not kid ourselves.Can you really picture 12 year old white girls singing along with stuff like "Strally tucked and I'm ballied up...rocks, black hat, black clothes, looking daffy duck" & putting posters of this face:qdzVig7p.jpgon their bedroom walls?
:lol: :lol: with them tunes nobut these type of 1s yh (and this song is way better than the tripe by junior and chippy)
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

When BBK were a huge phenomenon, JME declined to make music that wasn't Grime. Skepta was sort of sitting halfway between doing Rolex and Sunglasses.Unfortunately in this country there is no one willing to try and push out music that doesn't sound the same as everything else which is out there right now. Even Dizzee took Dance With Me to labels and they said they weren't really interested. He was fortunate after 3 albums to be in a position financially to push it out himself with the proper marketing budget.

:lol: :lol: