David Guetta

Guest Tulse Hill

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Him and Deadmau5 are two of the most bandwagoned house djs on the scene at the mo. Hate their music. Seems like people love to love Guetta at the mo, f*ckin annoyin!!
C/S this completelyHowever Cream on Easter Sunday with David Guetta was good, he played a sick set but yeah, everyone jumps on these guys too much, i dont even like the tunes Guetta is coming with either, especially recently
tbh Guetta has got a coupla of tunes but that one with Kelly Rowland :/Same with Deadmau5 tbh. That tune with the plank from pendulum is so sh*t. Is it Ghosts n Stuff? f*ckin appauling.
Heard this Sunday evening for the first time after everyone telling me how sick it was, wasnt impressed to say the least

I like the track 'when love takes over'I thought it was cleverly engineered. The cold play interpo' and kellys vocal. Not my sort of tune. but I applaud the effort behind it. kelly rowland should jsut establish in europe. Dont think she will ever be that big in the states (solo)

:/alot of heads been listening to Deadmau5 for a good while now and his old stuff is so much better.Alone with you>>>>Although that ghosts and stuff tune, the original mix is decent, but then got ruined with that annoying pendulum guy. smh.
some people won't listen to house without a voice going hey over itwe all know thisradio edits n sh*t are like 3 mins long and thats the version people likecan't sit here cussin deadmau5 saying he's being bandwagoned and he's sh*t from that tuneand his NEW sh*t is f*ck*ng amazing