Official Moto GP Thread

Aquaman

Who has been watching the 2009 season5 races left and the young buck Jorge Lorenzo has closed the gap on Rossi back in the raceThis deserves its own thread cos i think alot of ppl are sleeping on it, I slept on it but now im a big fanheads who are interested this sh*t is exciting its not like forumla 1 which is nuff boring imo. literally anything can happen and does, 2 races ago Lorenzo leading rossi looking comfortable bang lorenzos off. last week pedrosa comes off and still gets into the points by the end of it, rossi crashed outthen u got man like casey stoner, he will hopefully be back soonmoto gp>>>>>>>>best place to catch up is bbc as they have most the races on iplayer and or highlights

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I'd like to see Simincelli get more podiums next year. He rides with more intent and flamboyance than the rest of the pack. He's always a person involved in the epic battles between 4,5 & 6. If we had duels like that for podium finishes more often it would be sick.

How long has it been since we saw a finish like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su1ZRFx3C0U&feature=related

• Upvote 1