Wha Gwaan With This Though..

Guest Esquilax

Guest WAVESURFER
Considering Google Adwords places those dynamic ad banners due to what's been typed/read on a specific site I'm more surprised there's nothing about Jewish paraphenalia tbh
Illuminati at work.Google are part of the Jewish conspiracy.SNM.I've already said too much.

Considering Google Adwords places those dynamic ad banners due to what's been typed/read on a specific site I'm more surprised there's nothing about Jewish paraphenalia tbh
Illuminati at work.Google are part of the Jewish conspiracy.SNM.I've already said too much.
lolit aint right but meh

not necessarily bothers me, just don't know how it comes aboutunless vip2 is so strapped for cash its advertising racist paraphernalia on an 'urban' website
naggers is just a sly way of saying niggers. jewish written cartoon who would never used word play to say suttin like 'Kake' or 'Crokkers' being people who 'annoy' you.ur using the same mentality so a golliwog shouldnt really bother you since you subscribe to the same mentalitythats how some of ur kind are such racist pricks without even knowing itor u do but still want to get the low down on 'urban' life since ur a f*ck*ng emoi dare u to print a t shirt with the same thing in your sig and wear it around town

Guest Esquilax
No OCD, but your 3 tool bars really bothered me. /Back to topic.
init his browser looks bare annoyin
Trust it's enraging. Can't be bothered to 'fix' it.As for you Venom, lmao.It's a satirisation of such a mentality, obviously it has flown over your head like concorde. I pity you and your small brain tbh.

Trust it's enraging. Can't be bothered to 'fix' it.As for you Venom, lmao.It's a satirisation of such a mentality, obviously it has flown over your head like concorde. I pity you and your small brain tbh.
suttle racism is not satire. because the stupid majority find it funny doesnt mean it is.

Guest Esquilax
suttle racism is not satire. because the stupid majority find it funny doesnt mean it is.
It's not subtle racism though, that's what you don't seem to be able to grasp.You seem to think that the word nigger can be used in one context and only one context. It's a word like any other, it's amorphous. It can be manipulated and played with, and the connotation changed, in this instance for satirical effect. Honestly Venom I don't think you're a dumb guy, but this time you really let yourself down.

It's not subtle racism though, that's what you don't seem to be able to grasp.You seem to think that the word nigger can be used in one context and only one context. It's a word like any other, it's amorphous. It can be manipulated and played with, and the connotation changed, in this instance for satirical effect. Honestly Venom I don't think you're a dumb guy, but this time you really let yourself down.
THE WORD NIGGER WAS AND IS USED IN ONLY ONE CONTEXT AND NO OTHER. STUPID IDIOTIC BLACK PEOPLE CANNOT RECLAIM THE WORD THEY USE ON THEMSELVES AS SOMETHING POSITIVE, NOR CAN WHITE RACIST CUNTS LIKE YOU AND THE JEWISH WRITERS OF SOUTHPARK TRY AND MAKE IT "SATIRICAL"YOU ARE JUST AS YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A STUPID c*nt WHO SHOWS SUTTLE RACISM. ANY EMO WITH NO FRIENDS SEEKING SOLACE ON A FORUM.