Thought Crime

Thun

19:20hrs - 40 arrests at Victoria stationA total of 40 people have now been arrested at Victoria mainline station. They were arrested in order to prevent a breach of the peace at the Notting Hill Carnival.At 1510hrs today, police contained an initial group of 25 people who we believe had travelled by train from south London. They were stopped based on intelligence to suggest that the group was going to the Carnival to commit disorder.Of that 25 people, two were arrested straight away after police recovered body armour and a knife. The remaining 23 were arrested on a case-by-case basis.As the group were being dealt with at Victoria, more people arrived at the station associated with the initial group. These 15 people were also arrested to prevent a breach of the peace on a case-by-case basis.All 38 people will be taken by bus to a south London police station. They will be held until police are satisfied that there is no longer a risk they will commit disorder at Carnival.The other two arrested are in custody. http://cms.met.police.uk/news/major_operat...l_carnival_news
SMH You might think they deserve it but what if this happens to you going to an event in a few years time

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh a group of 38 guys is only going for troublethun you need to learn to separate reality from ideas of corruption and big brother
Why though?I know for a FACT I could get a group of 30 people to go carnival, and not one of us would want to cause trouble. FACT.And even if ONE had a knife, why does that mean I have to be arrested?

tbh a group of 38 guys is only going for troublethun you need to learn to separate reality from ideas of corruption and big brother
It might be these yutes they are doing it too now but when this starts happening more and more then people will start complaining when it happens to themWhat kind of message you sending to them kids when they aint even done nothing wrongThere creating there own enemies

Guest WAVESURFER

Nah, I can't back you on this one Thun.A group of 25 boys going to carnival, with one or two of their number carrying a knife and body armour, are looking to cause trouble.Better to have them off the streets for the day.

It might be these yutes they are doing it too now but when this starts happening more and more then people will start complaining when it happens to themWhat kind of message you sending to them kids when they aint even done nothing wrongThere creating there own enemies
you have a valid point about the apparent "guilty by association" that has been used but, how would you propose the police handle something like thisthey got the intelligence, stopped some people, found some weapons, and were suspicious of the rest of the groupon the spot stop and search for all 38 of them?

you have a valid point about the apparent "guilty by association" that has been used but, how would you propose the police handle something like thisthey got the intelligence, stopped some people, found some weapons, and were suspicious of the rest of the groupon the spot stop and search for all 38 of them?
:rolleyes:

Guest PROFIT2
Why though?I know for a FACT I could get a group of 30 people to go carnival, and not one of us would want to cause trouble. FACT.And even if ONE had a knife, why does that mean I have to be arrested?
but say one of the people you bring also bring a couple man you dont know how you gonna know what their on?

Guest WAVESURFER
but say one of the people you bring also bring a couple man you dont know how you gonna know what their on?
Well that's just bad luck. Yr only gonna miss one day of carnival though, it's no big deal. You should just pick smarter friends in future.But that's all irrelevant anyway, cause:
lol if you seriously think any 1 of those 38 yutes was going to carnival for positive reasons.

Guest PROFIT2
Well that's just bad luck. Yr only gonna miss one day of carnival though, it's no big deal. You should just pick smarter friends in future.But that's all irrelevant anyway, cause:
lol if you seriously think any 1 of those 38 yutes was going to carnival for positive reasons.
yer obviously but im sayin you cant be flingin the word fact around when its easily done"you rollin carnival?""yeah i'm bringin my cousin yeah""yeah we're 30 man deep already fam gonna be live!"cousin = shank happy goon

Guest Tibbius
A group of 25 boys going to carnival, with one or two of their number carrying a knife and body armour, are looking to cause trouble.Better to have them off the streets for the day.
I agree.It's carnival, bait trouble

Your title suggests something totally different from the reality of the story and situation.This was not a group of boys going to Thorpe Park that were picked on by officers.This was a group of 40 boys going carnival. Of course feds should have stopped and searched them - and they were justified cos they found a knife and vest.You do yourself no favours posting these stories up.so for that reason -

x554646545

thun you need to learn to separate reality from ideas of corruption and big brother
c/s this ^^threads like this are why people dismiss you as some tin foil wearing wasteman so when you do actually post topics with sick knowledge they get ignored by certain people because they see dumb threads like this and say 'SMH'

Guest Tibbius
threads like this are why people dismiss you as some tin foil wearing wasteman so when you do actually post topics with sick knowledge they get ignored by certain people because they see dumb threads like this and say 'SMH'
:lol::lol::lol: I like alot of Thun's posts, but i do disagree with this one. Thun sometimes you do go off on a tangent

thun you need to learn to separate reality from ideas of corruption and big brother
c/s this ^^threads like this are why people dismiss you as some tin foil wearing wasteman so when you do actually post topics with sick knowledge they get ignored by certain people because they see dumb threads like this and say 'SMH'
Tin foil wearing hat is old and used and could not care less cause them people saying that are looking like fools nowThe laugh is on themThem kids that done nothing wrong were taken against there will to a police station and they did not committ a crime They took them because they thought they may committ a crimeIf you cant see what is wrong with that then maybe you will when it happens when you roll 30 man strong or when you next get stopped because the way you look