Thought Crime

Thun

So wait, people think its ok for police to stop you just because there is a large group of you???Is this what Im hearing now?So basically it is against the law to walk around in groups of 30 people?f*ck that you man are wash. Of course you and I know they were no doubt going for trouble but stopping people in a group, and then arresting those that had done absolutely nothing wrong is not acceptable is it? If you think it is then youre f*ckED.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So wait, people think its ok for police to stop you just because there is a large group of you???Is this what Im hearing now?So basically it is against the law to walk around in groups of 30 people?f*ck that you man are wash. Of course you and I know they were no doubt going for trouble but stopping people in a group, and then arresting those that had done absolutely nothing wrong is not acceptable is it? If you think it is then youre f*ckED.
shut up. this is on carnival day. consider the action within the context of the event then you can join the rest of the human raceand cocnlude that this was NOT a bad thing cos those pricks were up to no goodand wanted to start making trouble in the neighbourhood

Piss off about "Jewish bias".You can both post as much stuff about the "Jewish World Order" or Alex Jones etc. as you like, as long as it's posted in topics where it's relevant.But if you keep posting it in topics where it's got nothing to do with what's being discussed, I'll keep deleting it. You're ruining too many topics with that sh*t, both of you.
*applause*

Piss off about "Jewish bias".You can both post as much stuff about the "Jewish World Order" or Alex Jones etc. as you like, as long as it's posted in topics where it's relevant.But if you keep posting it in topics where it's got nothing to do with what's being discussed, I'll keep deleting it. You're ruining too many topics with that sh*t, both of you.
*applause*
Dumb statement to make considering venom starts with all the joo hateDo you expect people to say nothing?

*applause*
Dumb statement to make considering venom starts with all the joo hateDo you expect people to say nothing?
i just scroll past your arguments tbh

*applause*
lol at reading venoms postsall venom posts = complaint about forum member/complaint about famous male/attention seeking angry insults/semi-homo commentfully not interested

Guest Flat Ericó
*applause*
lol at reading venoms postsall venom posts = complaint about forum member/complaint about famous male/attention seeking angry insults/semi-homo commentfully not interested
truss, aint read a venom post yet this year

Prevention is better than cure.All you man talk like its a good thing to roll in number to carnival. Its moist. i go with a few man dem & look gyal. I'm not insecure or shook so i dont need to try & intimidate next man by roling deep. Neither do i play follow the leader & push through the crowd as if its some big achievement. From your rolling with 20 plus man... youre looking trouble & i dont really wnna be backing anyone & evreryone's beef.

People do know it was DSN that was stopped yes? Not just 25 random youts.They were going with intent to cause harm, a couple man with them were stopped, their names were taken (it was confirmed they were DSN), a few of them were found with weapons, and a bullet-proof vest and they were detained to prevent people at carnival being harmed.I'm not sure how people can have a problem with this.If a group of 40 men from the ICF were on their way to a Westham-Millwall football match, and they were stopped by police, and a few of them were carrying lead pipes and they were all known to police, you telling me they should let them go to the match?Ludicrous.I hate invasions of privacy and overpolicing as much as anyone, but sometimes you have to use common sense and not let your dislike for the police put you on the side of the criminal.