Quick question

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Guest PROFIT2

If you wanted to visit someone you knew was in prison but had no idea which one how could you find out where their at?even if you rang round prisons would they even tell you or is it confidential info?sayfe

someone you know is in prison...but you don't know which one...seen
:confused: Happens more times than you think, once your in the system you get flung around like a bit of rubbish.
i know but if it's your boy for example, then he would let you know if he'd been transferred. yadig?so one would assume that he's trying to visit someone who hasn't even let him know what prison he's in...or ain't that bothered about seeing him

Guest PROFIT2
:confused: Happens more times than you think, once your in the system you get flung around like a bit of rubbish.
i know but if it's your boy for example, then he would let you know if he'd been transferred. yadig?so one would assume that he's trying to visit someone who hasn't even let him know what prison he's in...or ain't that bothered about seeing him
smh f*ck it look my friend was in pentonville for a while on remand now i dont know where he is my only link to his fam is his older brother last time i see him he couldnt tell me sh*t and now he's missin so i dont know how the f*ck to find my friend ok just wanted some help

It's not that simpleTransfers can be short noticeYou might not have any creditThey 'might' give you a free call, but I would use that to ring a very close relativenot even gonna list all the reasons but you get the picture.

Guest Esquilax
smh f*ck it look my friend was in pentonville for a while on remand now i dont know where he is my only link to his fam is his older brother last time i see him he couldnt tell me sh*t and now he's missin so i dont know how the f*ck to find my friend ok just wanted some help
Can imagine you screaming/ breaking down in tears whilst saying this tbh

Guest PROFIT2
Can imagine you screaming/ breaking down in tears whilst saying this tbh
f*ck off d*ckhead im tryin 2 find my boy whos on his ones in prison with no visits but what the f*ck would a jew know about that.

Guest WAVESURFER
lmao why have i suddenly become jewish
"Jew" is just the "go-to" insult for white people on here now, when you can't think of anything else to say."Emo" is gradually being phased out.

You can write to HMP and ask about the person with full name ect and then they have to ask the person if it's ok for them to give you the details if I remember rightly. Then they will get back to you via email, might take a few days to couple of weeks though.Edit: My lateness, didn't see someone had posted the link already.

Guest Tibbius

use this:

The following information must be included with the enquiry: * Your full name * Your date of birth * Your address * Reason for enquiry * Full name of the person you want to contact * Any other name/s by which they may have been known * His/her date of birth If you want to contact the Prisoner Location Service please write to them at the address or e mail below.Prisoner Location ServicePO Box 2152BirminghamB15 1SDFax: 0121 626 3474Email: [email protected]
Had to use it when my aunt was going on stink about my cousinfound man in Glen Parva

How can I find my relative/friend in prison?If you wish to trace someone who you believe is in prison custody but do not know his or her exact whereabouts the Prisoner Location Service can help you.The following information must be included with the enquiry: •Your full name •Your date of birth •Your address •Reason for enquiry •Full name of the person you want to contact •Any other name/s by which they may have been known •His/her date of birth If the person is in custody, your details will be passed to them and he or she will be asked to give consent for the disclosure of their whereabouts.All replies and disclosures of information will be in accordance with departmental rules and data protection legislation.