The Official Liverpool FC Thread

The Infamous

Liverpool midfielder Javier Mascherano has again refused to pledge his long-term future to the club.The Argentina international has been continually linked with a move to Barcelona.Reds chief Rafa Benitez has confirmed that talks have begun with Mascherano over a new contract.But the South American ace, who has just 18 months left on his present deal, refused to confirm his desire to pen fresh terms."I am playing for Liverpool, I am a Liverpool player and like the manager says I have two more years on my contract and don't have to say anything else," Mascherano told Sky Sports News."I play for Liverpool and will continue to do my best."Mascherano admits that Liverpool's season could be turned around - despite another defeat on Wednesday evening as they lost their final UEFA Champions League clash with Fiorentina."It is not a good season, but everything can change and in May we could be talking about Liverpool winning something," he insisted.

Liverpool have been a crap club since the mid 90'sthey have been living off the hype of what great legends have done for the them like Shankly & Paisley. Liverpool are not THAT club anymore.If i was a Liverpool fan i'd be shook right about now. Villa, Spurs & Man City are out to take their spot, i can actually see Liverpool finishing in the Europa League places.

Liverpool have been a crap club since the mid 90'sthey have been living off the hype of what great legends have done for the them like Shankly & Paisley. Liverpool are not THAT club anymore.If i was a Liverpool fan i'd be shook right about now. Villa, Spurs & Man City are out to take their spot, i can actually see Liverpool finishing in the Europa League places.
Oh f*ck off you numptyWho told you that you have the right to a opinion