The Official Liverpool FC Thread

The Infamous

Guest Intervention

True, that would be a viable option if you were guaranteed 4th place.

As things stand, you aren't, you need to win as many games as possible. And against the better sides you don't really look like doing that too often without him. Especially without Benayoun.

as much as id like to see torres rested till hes 100% fit it wont happen, as soon as hes partially fit rafa will play him.

knowing are luck he will get injured again this season recover in time for the world cup and play sick, then tear a hamstring or summin in training before the start of next season the guys completely injury prone.

Watching Spanish youngster Dani Pacheco perform his cameo role to perfection for Liverpool last night reminded me of somebody...

I thought about it for a second, and then it struck me...has Rafa Benitez unearthed the new Cesc Fabregas?

The touch, the awareness, the confidence on the ball, the passing ability, the movement – even the build – the likeness to his fellow comrade is uncanny. Pacheco is a product of the Barcelona academy too!

Pacheco came on as a second half substitute for Alberto Aquilani against Unirea and combined perfectly with Ryan Babel to create David Ngog's winning goal.

A rare moment of top notch build-up play and finishing on a largely frustrating night for the Reds.

"It was very important we won this game and to play a part in the winning goal made it a special night," Pacheco told the Reds' official website. "It was a brilliant cross from Ryan and I managed to head the ball back for David to score so everyone was really happy at the end.

"When I came on the boss told me to play between the lines off the striker and then I went to play on the right side which I was happy to do for the team."

The Liverpool fans were quick and eager to show their appreciation of the youngster’s contribution, and he says: “It's a really special feeling when you hear the crowd singing your name and it was a nice moment for my family.”

Most people who watch the reserves can see how much he is like Cesc and if he can prove to be half the player Cesc is then boy....

Hoping he gets more game time, deserves it, hes too good to play in the reserves...

This is the best and only chance we have got to sign Mourinho at the end of the season.

He wants out of the Italian league and Im sure he wouldnt mind coming to a great team like us

Rafa needs to go and we need a top manager come end of season because Rafa has taken us as far as he could which is 2nd. He will never win us the league because he's too stubborn, indecisive and negative with the tactics at crucial times.

PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN, PLEASE. ITS f*ck*ng LOGICAL YOU STUPID, OVERRATED, HIGH POWERED INBRED YANK CUNTS.

/ rant/request

Some people saying we have signed Raheem Sterling from QPR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taken from his facebook page

"THANK YOU Q.P.R FOR ALL YOU'VE DONE 4 ME YOULL ALWAYS HAVE A PLACE IN MY HEART BUT ITS TIME 2 MAKE HISTORY IN A NEW CHAPTER OF MY LIFE AT MY BELOVED LIVERPOOL F.C"

Make of it what you will

Liverpool have signed highly-rated England youth international Raheem Sterling from Coca-Cola Championship side Queens Park Rangers for an undisclosed fee.

The 15-year-old attacking midfielder, who was also attracting interest from Manchester United, Manchester City, Arsenal and Fulham, will join the club’s academy in Kirkby.

“The success of our academy is vital to the future progress of the club and we have made clear that we will invest in outstanding young talent,” said Liverpool managing director Christian Purslow.

“Raheem is a very exciting young English player whose progress was being closely monitored by many other leading clubs and I’m delighted he’s joining us.

“Frank McParland (academy director) and his staff have done a great job in bringing him to Liverpool.

Read more: http://www.breakingnews.ie/sport/liverpool-sign-sterling-447999.html#ixzz0glaPERSu

Im glad Rafa wont be here when he develops properly cos Rafa would not play him.

Liverpools line up today...

Reina, Mascherano, Aurelio, Agger, Carragher, Lucas, Gerrard, Benayoun, Kuyt, Rodriguez, Torres

Playings Mascherano RB when f*ck*ng Martin Kelly is on the bench? Rafa is a tosser

f*ck off, are you serious? What's wrong with this guy, nob head!

/

Apart from that we look strong.

Chelsea are eyeing Liverpool goalkeeper Pepe Reina.

The People says the Spaniard is rated by many as the best in the Premier League, and will be one of the Kop stars on the move this summer if boss Rafa Benitez fails to land a Champions League spot - and is forced into selling to balance the books.

While skipper Steven Gerrard and striker Fernando Torres would attract widespread interest, Chelsea are waiting to go for Reina.

There have been doubts about Petr Cech's form and - with Spanish stopper Henrique Hilario also struggling - Reina, 27, is the best around.

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich would outbid any rivals - even if it takes about £20million to land him.

dasfgf

sadfg

a

vdf

s

ga

sgag

GTFO

Give us Cech and 40m plez

Blatantly the best goalkeeper in the world right now and will remain so. Cassilas? PMALSSSOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

/

I swear when Mascherano runs at full speed he is faster than most speedsters in the prem. Who saw him tear yesterday? Once he gets going you cant catch him