The Official Liverpool FC Thread

The Infamous

Guest Portuguese

Fabregas and Torres will not be in the prem next season which sucks fellas.

This league needs to up its scout game and bring in unique up and comers like Neymar/Aguero/Pastore/Henrique/Benega/Hazard etc.

Only Hazard out of the guys mentioned wants to come to England(which is a shame).

Any of them guys do come they will ask to leave within a year or two for Barca or Real its sign of the times.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

neymar is a chelsea fan.

Guest Portuguese

neymar is a chelsea fan.

LOL@thinking Neymar really supports Chelsea. This is the same Neymar who says his dream is Juve followed By Real.

The interview must of went something like this.

Journalist: Neymar Chelsea want to buy you.

Neymar : I know

Journalist: What do you think?

Neymar: I am happy.

Journalist : So you want to go Chelsea

Neymar: Yes I like them they are my team in england blah blah etc etc.

Lazy Media=Neymar is a Chelsea Fan.

Anyways back to the actual topic why are Liverpool fans surprised about Torres he did the same to his beloved Atletico.

I won't be surprised if Torres isn't reading books about Chelsea and researching about their history on the internet.

I love to hear what Gerrard has to say about all this(The guy is a hypocrite).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

neymar is a chelsea fan.

Anyways back to the actual topic why are Liverpool fans surprised about Torres he did the same to his beloved Atletico.

I won't be surprised if Torres isn't reading books about Chelsea and researching about their history on the internet.

I love to hear what Gerrard has to say about all this(The guy is a hypocrite).

Won't take him long

*edit*

beaten to it lol

/

Apparently Suarez is at Melwood this afternoon though so hopefully get him signed before he has any chance to f*ck off the deal and we end up with N'gog as a lone striker the rest of the season

This league needs to up its scout game and bring in unique up and comers like Neymar/Aguero/Pastore/Henrique/Benega/Hazard etc.

Only Hazard out of the guys mentioned wants to come to England(which is a shame).

Any of them guys do come they will ask to leave within a year or two for Barca or Real its sign of the times.

Hazard wants to go to Arsenal.

Dunno why he's been negged it true, Wenger doesnt even want young Spanish players no more, the pull of the Spanish league, well top 2, is too much atm.

I was resigned to Torres leaving once it became apparent what had most likely happened over the summer.

He left Atletico to be at a stable club and win trophies.

His favourite manager he's played under was Benitez and he basically saw him get ousted by people within the club and replaced with Hodgson, a lot of people have said there was a split in the camp between the foreign and English players and I believe it.

Gerrard and Torres were practically gay with each other even last year season when we were doing poorly but now they look like they can barely stand each other.

With that said Chelsea Nando? f*ck*ng hell.

• Upvote 3

See now why would you do that?

SMFH. You will NEVER learn.

I'm taking this as a sign you want me to go in...

Pos'd. You WILL feel the heat when it happens

Oh boy it will be a good'un.

B)

I rest assured that if Fabregas leaves in the summer, Liverpool fans won't be able to tell me sh*t.

Your just very lucky I hate Chelsea & believe it or not I'd rather he stayed with you.

If it wasnt Chelsea the banter would be PEAK right now.

lol @ fabregas going anywhere, he had his chance to go barca and said no, he aint going NOWHEREEEE in the summer

/

where do people get all this so and so supports this english team and so and so wants to go to this english team ?

Not saying its gas but the amount of times people drop this sh*t it seems like alot of its based on tiny details in interviews that get altered to look a certain way

init though

chelsea of al clubs

given what hes said before

Liverpool is a massive club in reputation, but as soon as I came here it felt like Atletico to me,’ he said. ‘It is a working city, an honest city. The people work all week, and on Saturday they want to go to Anfield and watch the best team in the world. I had many offers in football, I had many big clubs to choose from, so I decided on something more than football.

‘The people here, the history, the way everybody comes together, I looked at that and I thought we have the chance to make this one of the greatest clubs in the world, again.

‘Now I feel Liverpool is my English club, the way Atletico is my Spanish club. I would not like to play for another English or Spanish club. This feeling is very important to me.’

LOL At thinking his agent didn't mock up that little script for him the day before his press conference