The Official Liverpool FC Thread

The Infamous

He is meant to be going on the cheap.

His contracts running out in the summer. Good signing for a free, still young and has potential but injuries are a concern. IMO this is Comolli trying to improve the squad i dont think he will be a first team player. Better option on the bench. Quite similar to Malouda.

i bet we make a concrete bid for ashley young in the summer..

Im afraid of this tbh. We need wingers, Young has shown this year hes far better playing in the hole, behind the striker. Id rather we go for players such as;

Sanchez

Turan

Hazard

Dzsudzak

Elia

Bastos

Gervinho

Marveaux video...

Heard Marveux is sh*t. I haven't got a clue haven't seen the guy play so will give him full support. Hopefully he doesn't flatter to deceive like Jovanovic.

Not really a fan of Young. We need someone with more directness. Young hasn't got the skills is what im sayin

Imagine Turan or Hazard on the left with Marveux as back up and Ince as his back up. We need someone with skill and tekkers to take the heat of Suarez and Carroll and none better than those two YOUNG badmen. f*ck getting Ashley Young

Heard Marveux is sh*t. I haven't got a clue haven't seen the guy play so will give him full support. Hopefully he doesn't flatter to deceive like Jovanovic.

Not really a fan of Young. We need someone with more directness. Young hasn't got the skills is what im sayin

Imagine Turan or Hazard on the left with Marveux as back up and Ince as his back up. We need someone with skill and tekkers to take the heat of Suarez and Carroll and none better than those two YOUNG badmen. f*ck getting Ashley Young

c.s

There were rumours about Chelsea and Turan a few days ago. Gala will let turan gor for around £12-15million. Hes younger, better assist ratio and goals. Would be a boss signing.

:lol:

What has Young done?!

He's like the kid in the playground who's ball it is so has to take every free kick, penalty, corner etc.

He needs a move and we need him gone.

Fair enough. Sounds like he has gotten a bit too big for his boots.

All I know is we need a winger or 2. And we aren't getting Hazard.

Spurs signing Pienaar really don't need him though. Arsenal won't. Citeh well, they would probably buy just to take the piss. Don't know about United with Wellbeck coming back, Nani, Valencia and Giggs for another year.