The Official Liverpool FC Thread

The Infamous

Guest Malcolm Tucker

TOTTENHAM BEG U DONT f*ck THIS UP PLEASEEEE

We have a bad run in of games in April. Doubt we will get 4th, its fully in Citys hands.

thing is city have us (maybe in mar/april?), then utd and arsenal in succession at end of april aswell....

gonna be a close one i think....

Yeah,

CH 5 - 5:30pm - 6PM KICK OFF.

Come on fam, Channel 5 coverage, 5:45pm. No hour preview on them channels, Neighbours gotta play.

Lol

Keep mocking, it is what it is for now. I'm not even watching it on CH5 by the way. Neighbours? I didn't even know it moved to CH5 or that they still show that sh*t lol.

/

Arsenal still in the CL but lol @ them winning it. Come end of the season, both arsenal & pool won't have the CL cup.

Yeah,

CH 5 - 5:30pm - 6PM KICK OFF.

Come on fam, Channel 5 coverage, 5:45pm. No hour preview on them channels, Neighbours gotta play.

Lol

Keep mocking, it is what it is for now. I'm not even watching it on CH5 by the way. Neighbours? I didn't even know it moved to CH5 or that they still show that sh*t lol.

/

Arsenal still in the CL but lol @ them winning it. Come end of the season, both arsenal & pool won't have the CL cup.

Difference is that was fact for Liverpoool in November. Where as Arsenal will still be in it till April at least...