The Official Liverpool FC Thread

The Infamous

Only teams who would go for him are Man City who 'Pool wouldn't sell to and Barcelona where I can't see him fitting in (I'm a big fan of the player but would he want to be shunted to a wide role of a 3 with Zllatan in the centre with Messi on one of the wide roles). Madrid would be interested but I can't see him going there. Who else can afford the £30 million+ and the huge wages? Maybe that new reported contract will be signed.

As for sacking Rafa, who would take over? Rule out Hiddink and Mourinho already because that is big big big money, plus with Hiddink taking over as Ivory Coast coach for the World Cup (looks likely) and Turkey coach for Euro 2012. Laurent Blanc? That's if he isn't the French coach after this season and World Cup. Who else?

Torres would have to go to italy. Would be sick at AC or Inter. liverpool have f*cked it cah the best players are gonna want out and the players they will be able to attract will just be them ballers from the lower leagues or has beens.

-------------------Reina-------------------

-Johnno--Agger--Skertl--Insua------

----------------Mash-----------------------

---------Aqcuilani--Gerrard------------

----Benny----Torres-----Babel--------

sh*t defence but sick going forward. is Benitez stupid?

You for real???

Liverpools problem won't be being able to attract players, it will be raising the funds to get them in

big man ting now why would a player like Villa move from a champions league team like Valencia next season to play Europa league? they can only get players from French, Portuguese, Dutch and Swedidh leagues now. or them ballers who want to end thier career with a payday in the prem. Swear liverpool don't sign massive players anymore. Torres had nowhere else to go and nobody would touch Mash cause of all that sh*t with MGI.

Not scouse and never claimed to be

This team is a joke. I would actually feel no way if Torres,Masch and Gerrard said f*ck it. The rest of the team is a joke bar one or two players

Why are they playing with Kuyt,El Zhar,Lucas etc?

They are international stars

Also Carra is finished as a top tier footballer last 18 months he has had a dramatic dip in form

Real Madrid Make Liverpool Boss Rafael Benitez Their Top Target To Replace Manuel Pellegrini Following Champions

The Spanish giants bowed out of the Champions League in the first knockout round for the sixth consecutive season, and the lack of success on the European stage will reportedly see current coach Manuel Pellegrini forced out of the club when the curtain comes down on this term.

The president of the White House, Florentino Perez, is consequently believed to have made Benitez the first-choice target for the summer, with Inter boss Jose Mourinho and Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti also believed to be among the names being discussed if the Spaniard decides not to join the Madrid-based club.

An unnamed Real source is quoted as saying: "Rafa is the preferred choice. He is a Madrid man and his agent, Manuel Garcia Quillon, has an excellent relationship with the club.

"Above all, though, his record in Europe is exceptional. The club want to return where they believe they belong - to be the No.1 team in Europe again. They believe Rafa is the man to make that happen."

Benitez used to be a coach at Real's academy, and has in the past indicated that he would like to return to Madrid someday.

The best bit of news I have read all season. Get in.

When rafa goes Torres goes.

Could be this summer still. Could only go Real and thats the only place Rafa can go

Benzema and Higuain out Torres,Villa, and a failed attempt at Cesc

You clearly are clueless...

Torres to Madrid?

Higuain out? You think Madrid will sell Higuain whos got the best goal to minute ratio in europe?

:lol:

If Rafa goes then hopefully the owners follow...

Fact is Rafa leaving Liverpool will send a message to all the top managers in Europe who are interested that working under the two American buffoons is going to be a hard job.

Its crucial we get new owners before a new manager...

But a new manager is needed, cant stand that shitty excuse of football we play.

Could be this summer still. Could only go Real and thats the only place Rafa can go

Torres to Madrid?

Higuain out? You think Madrid will sell Higuain whos got the best goal to minute ratio in europe?

:/

Higuain is not a galactico, Perez didnt buy him.

Doesn't really matter how good a player you are. He's made himself a good bargaining chip though schtill. minimum 20m fee

Torres to Real. You need the p and he wants out. Real the only club that can afford him.

Torres to Madrid?

Doesn't really matter how good a player you are. He's made himself a good bargaining chip though schtill. minimum 20m fee

Torres to Real. You need the p and he wants out. Real the only club that can afford him.

I think ive read somewhere that he said he wants to go Italy before he returns to Spain where he finished his career...

Torres in a madrid kit??

Surely not...

But then again ive seen worse sh*t...

Michael-Owen-Manchester-United-scarf_2325091.jpg

Torres to Madrid?

Chatting sh*t son

So it starts...

Liverpool winger Albert Riera has hit out at Reds boss Rafa Benitez over a lack of communication with his struggling squad.

He told Radio Marca: "When the coach says nothing to you and you are well, with no physical problems and training well, you cannot help but think it must be something personal.

"If I'm doing something badly and you are my boss, and you value me, then you are going to come and tell me what I have to do to play again. This is what hurts me.

"You see that the team are not doing well and there are no changes. It's a little frustrating because you see that you can help.

"I've been here two years and I know how he (Benitez) is. He's never sorted out a situation with a player by talking with him. He thinks he's in charge and everything else falls on deaf ears.

"His dialogue with the players is practically nil."