sky on xbox

Tee

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got the beta invitedid anyone else?
howbring me in
dunno, just got an email to my work address saying if i wanted to take part. They are using Microsoft connect (whatever the f*ck that is). If i can find out how to get a next token when i receive mine i'll bring you in.

I'm pissed, I'll have a sky subscription at my house, not at uni.
oh my bad Sleepz, lolanyway, sign up to sky player. Enter your subscription number on your viewing card. You'll then be able to access limited channels. Still pretty shitty though. You'll also need to have signed up to the sky multiroom package or whatever to access other channels YOU have paid for on a direct subscription.SWAGGLE MC FRAGGLE

Ive got multiroom, Ive got skysports channels and he full package, so can I get all these channels on my xbox?Even if I take my xbox out of my uni house?
in theory yes. Test it out by seeing what you can watch online on the sky player.i'm gonna test it out this weekend as i will be taking my xbox to my new place but will be using someone else's subscription so i'll let you know. The stream is actually decent. I just currently have a shitty connection so it buffers a bit.

• 1 month later...