sky on xbox

Tee

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just reading the xbox forums and every1 pretty much has the same problem. Unless they downloaded the app before it was removed, the people who didn't will have to wait untill they put it back up. Apparently there was techincally faults n errors all over the shop, i read that loads of people who did have it were just getting errors, altho it did work in some cases.I wish they clarified the pricing.1 *Basically, if you have sky multiroom / ultimate broadband, you get it free.2 *If your just have sky (like me) and NO multiroom or broadband then you get a free month (when they put the code back up) then will have to pay £10 thereafter for the multiroom charge.-----------------Now, ive heard that if you have (point 2*; like me) you will get what you have from the sky package you already pay for at home(well asmuch as you can from whats on the sky xbox app), but if you want on demand stuff like movies and live tv, you will have to pay the £10 multiroom charge.Now, if you dont sky at all then you will have to pay £15-£40 depending on what package you want.BUT if read if you'v got SkyWorld (the WHOLE package) you get everything for free :/

dgmn wrote:I have Sky World (which is all the packages + Movies and Sports).I do not have multiroom, and I do not have Sky broadband, and I have not been asked to pay a £9.95 charge.I am able to watch pretty much all of the on demand content without extra charge.I am able to watch all of the Movies on demand.I am able to watch live Sky News, Sky Movies 1 and 2, for definite - I haven't checked anything else yet.I have a 2mb connection, and the picture is actually better than my Sky box for the most part.I am enjoying the ability to pick and watch a film whenever I want to, rather than wait for when it is being shown "live" on Sky, and once the full on demand line up gets added, I will enjoy being able to "catch up" on what I missed.Personally, I am pretty happy with the service so far.
from a user on the xbox forums. Some people have c/s'd him as it works for thembut i think this will change when they sort out all the issues.Every1 who has this working post up what works n that and what you have as sky and xbox do NOT explain OR clarify nothing.Safe