jazz cafe in camden

o-guy

Haven't been, but from everyone that has been they have told me it's a nice venue, but can get packed early so if you want to be by the stage you need to get their early. Also heard the food is on point.I'm going there on the 8th/9th October to see Eric Roberson.

There was a time Mint Condition were there, wanted to hit that up but nobody was down.Also when I say what type of people mean age group, creed etc.May be a possible spot to meet future wife.
only been once but it was pretty diverse group of people.. quite a few people seemed to be on their own, probs in the same boat as you like they wanted to go but no friends did so just went.. but it's cool there

jazmine sullivan is performing there on the 8th and 10th, but ofcourse there are no tickets leftdo they play music while you eat there?so i take it no ones reached their blue funk night be4
im going to see jazmine, the blue funk night must be newthey have similar nights, and yeah they play while you eatbut you wont be eating while big acts are playing wld youbut the restrnt has a good view from above

jazmine sullivan is performing there on the 8th and 10th, but ofcourse there are no tickets leftdo they play music while you eat there?so i take it no ones reached their blue funk night be4
im going to see jazmine, the blue funk night must be newthey have similar nights, and yeah they play while you eatbut you wont be eating while big acts are playing wld youbut the restrnt has a good view from above
blue funk is one of thoes late night events where the doors open at 11but ther're only standing tickets available tbh i'm lookin to reach one of their events with the mrs but i dn't knw which one, lookin for anything soulful still pissed about the missing of the jazmine sullivan tickets tbh

Need to make myself a regular at this spot, but I might be solo-ing because my friends have no taste.
solo-ing is the new ting it ok ive started to do it as well. On topic its a nice venue, but it does get rammed reach early to avoid to be squish up at the back

blue funk is one of thoes late night events where the doors open at 11but ther're only standing tickets available tbh i'm lookin to reach one of their events with the mrs but i dn't knw which one, lookin for anything soulful still pissed about the missing of the jazmine sullivan tickets tbh
That Blue Funk thing looks decent. They also got a UK Soul Jam on Sunday which looks decent. I would hit but it's short notice and money is a bit tight right now. You should hit Eric Roberson on 8th/9th October. Guy is good.