My son also has the cure for Cancer, discovered time travel and has the formula for 100% renewable clean energy....

Zachary Foxx

Rate him and his father tbh.

Nicklas Bendtner has revealed that he hopes to play more of a central role at Arsenal in the future.The Danish forward has been a fixture in Arsene Wenger's first-team plans over recent years, but has not always been deployed through the middle.He is often asked to fill an unfamiliar wider role, while the likes of Robin van Persie and Emmanuel Adebayor have been favoured at the head of the Gunners' attack.Adebayor was offloaded to Manchester City this summer, though, and Bendtner's case for a starting berth has been further enhanced by the signing of a new long-term contract.The 21-year-old is now hoping that Wenger will opt to utilise him in his preferred position on a more regular basis."I am an attacker, not a winger," Bendtner said in Berlingske Tidene."I have always seen myself as a striker and it is my goal to play as a striker all the time."It is important for me to play and when Arsene tells me to play a position I'll do that."Last season I played a lot from the left side and this season it's been on the right side but, like I said, I prefer to play up front."

Guest M12 Part 2

i really dont rate this guy but a lotta people seem to think hes quite good. Either they are as deluded as him or maybe he just hasnt shown his potential yet.im going to go with the general consensus that hes shite. i wouldnt be surpised if i was proved wrong though