Chelsea can't sign anyone for 18 months

Lieutenant

Texted about 10 Chelsea man earlier with:Who do you reckon you will sign in January mate?Few of them got back to me with some big namesGimps.
They'll sign no players for 2 years and finish higher then you both years so shut up.
True.Liverpool could hit the market with their little change in the next two transfer markets and we would still have the stronger squad.I guess you have to celebrate something when you ain't adding to the trophy cabinet. :Y:

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What history have you got?I would rather we won no title in my life time then swap it for your plastic parasite of a football clubDon't get ahead of yourself because City are stealing all the headlinesNo atmopshere,history,prestige,class or a true soul.You are on par with Newcastle interms of level and you are below them interms of fan base even with them in the Championship with you pre Roman.You are like that page 3 slag that goes on big brother for fame. fake nails,hair and tits

What history have you got?I would rather we won no title in my life time then swap it for your plastic parasite of a football clubDon't get ahead of yourself because City are stealing all the headlinesNo atmopshere,history,prestige,class or a true soul.You are on par with Newcastle interms of level and you are below them interms of fan base even with them in the Championship with you pre Roman.You are like that page 3 slag that goes on big brother for fame. fake nails,hair and tits
Forget to copy and paste the whole stock response eh?

Bruv what does Chelsea add to the footballing world rather than Jewishness and inflated prices for average talent?You are nothing and will continue to be nothingYou don't have historical nights. You don't have legends and moments of great magnitude.Your greatest nights have been playing us. Yet you wouldn't even feature in our top 20 games You are pathetic and soulessYou see us as rivals according to most Chelsea fans. Yet you don't feature in our top 4 teams that we dislike. You suffer from great delusion you are and never will be a proper footballing team. Even Spurs fans dont see you as rivals your only rivals are Fulham who are also plastic.Your fanbase is racist and most of your fans didn't support you before 2004.

Forget to copy and paste the whole stock response eh?
Copy and paste?Wtf are you talking about?I have probably been to Stamford Bridge more times than you so simmer down

Same thing happened to quite a few clubs and similar situations to players who got the "mutu" fine not for coke but for breaching contract then kicking to a next club.....the last big team it happened to was Roma over Mexes.... there ban got reduced to 1 transfer window....if Chelseas is the same then they will be fine.

You don't have historical nights.
You're on a roll. Weren't you the mug who travelled 300 miles for a 'home' game?
What nights though? A couple of semis with us? Playing against Barca?Have you had a Istanbul or a Rome?NO1 Champions League final in your history. Took your 45 years to reach a f*ck*ng final. FORTYFIVE YEARSI travel to home games yes. Says more about my dedication and the fan I am when I'm willing to do that yet you can't jump on the Circle Line to Kensington

You don't have historical nights.
You're on a roll. Weren't you the mug who travelled 300 miles for a 'home' game?
What nights though?1 Champions League final in your history. Took your 45 years to reach a f*ck*ng final. FORTYFIVE YEARSI travel to home games yes. Says more about my dedication and the fan I am when I'm willing to do that yet you can't jump on the Circle Line to Kensington
Look who's all wound up.You don't need to justify yourself to me. About dedication :lol:

Go wave a plastic flag in your living room and save me the time of typing a response.
So you tried a wind up and failed?Cool :lol:
Hardly just like putting rent boys in their place once in a whileThis is easyI'm wound up when you bring up events that occured months ago?SNM
Don't you think travelling 300 miles defeats the purpose of calling a game at Anfield a "home" game? Everygame is an away day for you. :lol: When wind ups backfire pt 402034840384

Go wave a plastic flag in your living room and save me the time of typing a response.
So you tried a wind up and failed?Cool :lol:
Hardly just like putting rent boys in their place once in a whileThis is easyI'm wound up when you bring up events that occured months ago?SNM
Don't you think travelling 300 miles defeats the purpose of calling a game at Anfield a "home" game? Everygame is an away day for you. :lol: When wind ups backfire pt 402034840384
970271.JPGI surrenderWhat your fan base consists of acrylic and nylon

Theres no point in even sending for ChelseaLiterally bought their success in a few transfer windowsWent from being any Everton to what they are now
talking sh*t; benitez has spent £228 million on players in the 5 years hes been at liverpool* and he still cant buy success in the premier league :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: when mourinho managed it in his 1st season. Benitez's only success has come in knock out competitions, and as we have seen over the years, anything can happen. *Source - http://www.lfchistory.net/stats_transfers_...=20&InOut=1any bitter scouse.HAVE YOU EVER SEEN GERRARD WIN THE LEAGUE!!

LOL does man have to book a hotel when he goes to a home game? Anyway back to the point, i would rather make history than dwell on past history. Record number of premiership points in a premiership season :D. I doubt you were even born when liverpool had their great team of the 70's/80's so how can you even try to lay claim to it?