Chelsea can't sign anyone for 18 months

Lieutenant

Theres no point in even sending for ChelseaLiterally bought their success in a few transfer windowsWent from being any Everton to what they are now
talking sh*t; benitez has spent £228 million on players in the 5 years hes been at liverpool* and he still cant buy success in the premier league :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: when mourinho managed it in his 1st season. Benitez's only success has come in knock out competitions, and as we have seen over the years, anything can happen. *Source - http://www.lfchistory.net/stats_transfers_...=20&InOut=1any bitter scouse.HAVE YOU EVER SEEN GERRARD WIN THE LEAGUE!!
Chelsea spending in 2005Aug Michael Essien Lyon £24.4mJuly Shaun Wright-Phillips Manchester City £21mJuly Lassana Diarra Le Havre £1mJuly Scott Sinclair Bristol Rovers £160,000June Asier Del Horno Athletic Bilbao £8mJan Jiri Jarosik CSKA Moscow £4.83mJuly Ricardo Carvalho Porto £19.85mJuly Didier Drogba Marseille £24mJuly Tiago Benfica £8mJuly Mateja Kezman PSV Eindhoven £5mJuly Paulo Ferreira Porto £13.2mJuly Arjen Robben PSV Eindhoven £12mThats £140m+
You mug.We didnt and will never have the money to buy guys like Drogba for £24m along with other 20m+ signings in the same windowIf we bought all them guys Benitez would have won every cupSpending over 140 in trans window and not winning the CL?! Some big joke of a clubYou on par with Nottingham Forest when it comes to honours. Not even that actuallygarciaPA2003_450x300.jpg

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you trying to tell me that all those players signed in the same window? Youre lost, those stats are completely wrong. someones merged together three transfer windows. Robben and cech signed in 2003 (although their debuts were in 2004) Kezman, drogba, tiago etc., signed in 2004, and essien/ Wright Phillips signed in 2005. After what happened in last years champions league, i can honestly say that the champions league is no longer my main priority, nor am i massively concerned by not winning it. Most years the best team doesnt win it unlike the premier league.

You dont get the pointYou spent over 80m in one transfer window

Petr Cech 01/06/04 GK Rennes 7.0Paulo Ferreira 22/06/04 RB Porto 13.2Arjen Robben 01/07/04 LW PSV Eindhoven 12.0Mateja Kezman 12/07/04 FW PSV Eindhoven 5.0Didier Drogba 19/07/04 FW Olympique Marseille 24.0Tiago 20/07/04 MF Benfica 8.0Ricardo Carvalho 27/07/04 DF Porto 19.85
£90m in one transfer window then without hardly selling anyoneIf Wenger, Ferguson or Rafa had that type of money available to spend in one window without selling anyone I have no doubt they can win a major honour or more including CLWho were you before Abromovic and his money came along? Some any mid table team going for top 4 like Spurs who didnt even get a look inMoney talks and thats what made you the team you are today.

You dont get the pointYou spent over 80m in one transfer window
Petr Cech 01/06/04 GK Rennes 7.0Paulo Ferreira 22/06/04 RB Porto 13.2Arjen Robben 01/07/04 LW PSV Eindhoven 12.0Mateja Kezman 12/07/04 FW PSV Eindhoven 5.0Didier Drogba 19/07/04 FW Olympique Marseille 24.0Tiago 20/07/04 MF Benfica 8.0Ricardo Carvalho 27/07/04 DF Porto 19.85
£90m in one transfer window then without hardly selling anyoneIf Wenger, Ferguson or Rafa had that type of money available to spend in one window without selling anyone I have no doubt they can win a major honour or more including CLWho were you before Abromovic and his money came along? Some any mid table team going for top 4 like Spurs who didnt even get a look inMoney talks and thats what made you the team you are today.
Ive already pointed out that Cech and Robben were both signed the season before we won the league so lets stop going in circles and repeating false info.But yeh it was till a lot of money to spend. But Mourinho still won the league by about 12 points (yeh u know, that year you finished 5th about 40 points behind chelsea) in his first season after winning the champions league with a team worth a fraction of the liverpool team.

End of the day if any other club had that sort of money they would definitely have won the league to go along with the CL.Even Red Star Belgrade and Steaua Bucharest won a European honourBWL
ok we'll see if Man City manage to do it this season for the 120 million they've spend. I doubt it. I even think they'll struggle to challenge for the league next season

End of the day if any other club had that sort of money they would definitely have won the league to go along with the CL.Even Red Star Belgrade and Steaua Bucharest won a European honourBWL
LOLI was waiting for them twoI swear forest won it b2b?
Wheres these chelsea fans come from?
Romans wallet

Tbh..i didnt even know there were more then 3 of my other fellow chelsea fans in ere..LOLjheeztbh, the only reason why i dont involve myself into these arguments cuz dese people got BARSSSS and even when u come back strong, theres another person that supports the same team backing him, tried it once, never again...no point competing with them.