Gracious K - Migraine Skank (Official Video)

PopT

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest M12 Part 2
is that a Lego ChainI see in the video?Lego Chains are the Ed Hardy of music videosEVERYWHERE|!
u really need to f*ck off.ur self promotion is so annoying, especially as loads of ur stuff is sh*t

Guest Tibbius
ask your MUM she rocks our stuff tooPRICK!
The thing is, you have a point until you say things like this....anyway back on topic....Migraine Skank is a really sought after PA, I've booked it ALOT of times...I really like the video, but I was a bit put off by the change of instrumental though.

The thing is, you have a point until you say things like this....anyway back on topic....Migraine Skank is a really sought after PA, I've booked it ALOT of times...I really like the video, but I was a bit put off by the change of instrumental though.
maybe 6 months ago!!!The video is good but i think its released too late! I remember booking this guy back in Janurary and thing! Its a shame that the tune got signed soo late but i wish him the best. Video is very as well!

maybe 6 months ago!!!The video is good but i think its released too late! I remember booking this guy back in Janurary and thing! Its a shame that the tune got signed soo late but i wish him the best. Video is very as well!
so what PA's are sought after in your opinion?

Guest Tibbius

not even 6 months ago, name me 5 PA's more popular than migraine skank right now for the same kind of crowd...the reaction it gets massive cos everyone knows the dance, more so than heads shoulders, cos it simpler than that.I didnt even like the tune when i first heard it, but i cant deny the reaction

silent , what happend to king ent , they havent put on a rave in yonks

silent , what happend to king ent , they havent put on a rave in yonks
Everyone has been saying that you know. Last rave was only like 3 months ago. We just took some time out to enjoy summer and that. We back on the grind as of october....you will see our next event hitting facebook on road with flyers in the next few weeks!!!P.A's wise....Funky Dee - Are you gonna bang tho is def a more in demand p.a at the moment! Not saying its a better tune but it is the flavour of the month!

not even 6 months ago, name me 5 PA's more popular than migraine skank right now for the same kind of crowd...the reaction it gets massive cos everyone knows the dance, more so than heads shoulders, cos it simpler than that.I didnt even like the tune when i first heard it, but i cant deny the reaction
see my previous post...Also this may sound a bit out there but after charmz pasted away (RIP) his bars do get mad hype everything i have heard them in a rave! Migraine Skank is def the "Skank" tune of the year imo but its coming to the end of its lifecycle....just a shame they never released it at the peak of its hype! It will still do well i think tho!

Migrane Skank is still doing it in the dances tbh, but it's still got a month before it's release. Heads Shoulders.... had done it's time before it's release and I think that's why it didn't do to well chart-wise, although #20 is still good I guess.Only problem with Migrane Skank is the change in the beat, doubt the better half of DJs will be playing the new one, so it probably won't help with sales.