All these yewts on road acting like there on this

Bruno Di Gradi

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The one i will never forget is where some naked black dudes hands gets chopped off with a huge machete. The video starts off with one of his hands already cut off, and he lays his second hand down to be chopped. It gets sliced off clean and the breh runs off. Its the way he willingly outs his hands there and then runs off. And then the ultimate classic one is the good old russian youts killing a tramp video. Watched it til the end.And I seen many beheadings. And freak injuries.And I am certain bare other people on this site have seen exactly what I seen. Probably worse?I have come to the conclusion I shall not be watching sh*t like this again. you feel like your desensitzed but you can't tell that its not good for the mind and soul.

What scared me most was my lack of reaction to the whole thing.
we have the internet now and we're in 09fully desensitised.... its f*cked but boy.. its how sh*t is
inithow many videos like this are there all over the neti watch it, i'm like "meh" then i 4get about it in the next 3 secs

nah man f*ck thatsafe for the heads up skoladno why people like to watch these things
Because it's realityit'll be Europe's reality in 15 years time.
paedophilia is reality but i dnt wanna watch itand its been in Europe from malien
Whats wrong with paedophilia?It was good enough for the Muslim prophet Muhammad...