All these yewts on road acting like there on this

Bruno Di Gradi

take your example"Empirical takeovers are considered morally wrong nowadays, slaughtering and pillaging innocent people for land mass gain. This was normal in Roman times, as things were completely different. It will always change. As for this Almighty talk..."just coz it was common practice doesnt mean it was morally right. slaughtering and pillaging innocent people for land mass gain is morally wrong no matter what time it happened.if morality is subjective then there is no true right or wrong.
Yeah, that's exactly right. There IS no true right or wrong. That's what I'm saying.You're thinking in terms of what is morally acceptable and unacceptable in today's society, disregarding the trains of thought that people had hundreds or thousands of years ago. Because morality changes throughout time and always will, it is left to the individual to decide what is acceptable. Therefore, morality is subjective.
i wasnt using today's society. i would never use todays or past societies as a basis for moral judgement. i do believe there is a true right or wrong. im trying to keep this secular and failing

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax
someplebsstill
lol who u talking to tea boy
WHAT WERE U DOIN AT MY AGE DOEON A REALZI WILL BE SENIOR PRESS OFFICER WITHIN THE NEXT 6 MONTHS FAMWHAT WAS U DOIN BLAD?DEBATIN WHAT CONTINENT U WANTED UR NEW BOTTLE OF LYNX TO COME FROM INITGASH MACHINE