Sign in to follow this  
Creed Diskenth

Robbers Clean Out Apple Store In 31 Seconds

Guest Tulse Hill

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolkids mankiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidsaghahaha

:lol: smashed it.wats the estimated total value of those goods? im guessing pretty good returns for 31 seconds worth of work.

LOL @ THINKING THE SECURITY GUARD WASNT A PART OF THIShow can he conveniently be out the room at the time of everything being jacked like say he wouldnt hear the glass smash[Tempz] CLEEEEERRYYAAHHH [/Tempz]

LOL @ THINKING THE SECURITY GUARD WASNT A PART OF THIShow can he conveniently be out the room at the time of everything being jacked like say he wouldnt hear the glass smash[Tempz] CLEEEEERRYYAAHHH [/Tempz]
tbh if i was a security guard in america and i went to make myself a cup of tea and heard the glass get smashed in...f*ck going out to confront them

tbh if i was a security guard in america and i went to make myself a cup of tea and heard the glass get smashed in...f*ck going out to confront them
thisallow dieing for apple

Guest Tulse Hill
wats the estimated total value of those goods? im guessing pretty good returns for 31 seconds worth of work.
23 x 13" mac book pro = £24,44714 x Iphones = £47889 x Ipod Touch £1485= £26,720Give or take a few bigger mac books and ipod/iphones i'd say they touched £35,000£35,000/6£5,800 per head

so how come the laptops wernt security tagged to the tables tho