Robbers Clean Out Apple Store In 31 Seconds

Creed Diskenth

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL @ THINKING THE SECURITY GUARD WASNT A PART OF THIShow can he conveniently be out the room at the time of everything being jacked like say he wouldnt hear the glass smash[Tempz] CLEEEEERRYYAAHHH [/Tempz]
tbh if i was a security guard in america and i went to make myself a cup of tea and heard the glass get smashed in...f*ck going out to confront them

LOL @ THINKING THE SECURITY GUARD WASNT A PART OF THIShow can he conveniently be out the room at the time of everything being jacked like say he wouldnt hear the glass smash[Tempz] CLEEEEERRYYAAHHH [/Tempz]
tbh if i was a security guard in america and i went to make myself a cup of tea and heard the glass get smashed in...f*ck going out to confront them
thisallow dieing for apple

Guest Tulse Hill
wats the estimated total value of those goods? im guessing pretty good returns for 31 seconds worth of work.
23 x 13" mac book pro = £24,44714 x Iphones = £47889 x Ipod Touch £1485= £26,720Give or take a few bigger mac books and ipod/iphones i'd say they touched £35,000£35,000/6£5,800 per head