fao people that have a relationship

Mister Man

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About 10 % famGood sex is also 90%Everything is a precursor to sexgoing outwatching filmstalking on the phone (phone sex)texting (text sex)sleeping (trying to steal the p*ssy)sex-sleep (the best kind of sleep, the one after you've just bust a couple times)getting denied sex (when you want a second round but she sleeps)etcetcDyou really think I'd sit in her yard watching eastenders for any other reasonMaybe this is why my relationship broke down althoguh I am a self-confessed sex addict.

Guest M12 Part 2

i cant really answer honestly, cos i dont actually know myselfall i can say is id never be with a whatless chick just cos she was good in bed. id link but she would never be wife.i think this applies more to women than men though tbh. If ur with a girl and ur both comfortable with each other naked and arent shy/dont have inhibitions. U can ask/teach her to do stuff u enjoy and vice versa. But if its a ting where ur a guy bussing after 0.9 seconds everytime and cant correct it. She aint gonna be around much longer. Not saying she has to buss everytime u have sex, but if ur in no danger of making her reach any form of high ur in trouble.#As a male u need to hit that point where u can make her lip quiver and her knees shake. That point makes her throw logic out the window. Makes her think ur the man and everything u do is gold and that she has everything she needs with u. If u cant make her touch this point she will most probs be thinking "I wonder what Jermaine from down the road is like"

Guest M12 Part 2
good sex + bum = linkif it so happens
this is why so many women are with wastemenMandem can bang a chick bare times and feel nothing. I am telling you now. Any man who has sex with u bare times and is relatively good at it can have u. its all in ur hormones, when u get given that good d*ck consistently u start papering over cracks and basically fall in love.this is a FACT

See this is how you know I'm dying I aint even got the energy to lambast these hoes
newsflashwomen enjoy sex toothey can also be attracted to men
I'm not sure what that had to do with anything I saidWish I had ben told before though

Guest M12 Part 2
getting denied sex (when you want a second round but she sleeps)
lmaothought i was the only one who went fru this
Bane of my life.
hgshagsdajgdsasjdagsdadsaThem ones where u toss and turn and act like ur really agitated in the hope she will wake up and u can bang.Or the ones where u give a sly rub hoping she will understand what time it is but she just moans in the morning or in an hour (u both know full well that hour is never coming)and the final resort u contemplating how the situation would go if u just slid it in slowly.

Bane of my life.
hgshagsdajgdsasjdagsdadsaThem ones where u toss and turn and act like ur really agitated in the hope she will wake up and u can bang.
DUN KNOW FAM.Them 'coughs' to wake her up, them 'sighs'them random texts to someone so they will text me back so the text alert sound will wake her up.sometimes I just would standardly slip it in, but sometimes she be in some mad positions where its difficultalso, worst thing wassometimes when she'd be asleep, I'd been pawing at her for like an hour, then gave up cuz she was being unresponsivethen later shed be like 'oh so you didnt wanna have sex then':|what does she take this for, some sort of test? :D

Bane of my life.
hgshagsdajgdsasjdagsdadsaThem ones where u toss and turn and act like ur really agitated in the hope she will wake up and u can bang.Or the ones where u give a sly rub hoping she will understand what time it is but she just moans in the morning or in an hour (u both know full well that hour is never coming)and the final resort u ontemplating how the situation would go if u just slid it in slowly.
:D :D but lol at contemplating

LOL,them slip ins LOOOL, esp when ur spoonin ur girl, n ur jus wedge between her bumpa crack. (or happy gap) (i'll provide an image later, im stuck at work... :D ).dem 4am or 5am spontanious morning bangs are the best. Still heavy eyed with sleep, no words spoken, but somehow energy reserves kick in to deliver the goods.

good sex + bum = linkif it so happens
this is why so many women are with wastemenMandem can bang a chick bare times and feel nothing. I am telling you now. Any man who has sex with u bare times and is relatively good at it can have u. its all in ur hormones, when u get given that good d*ck consistently u start papering over cracks and basically fall in love.this is a FACT
it happensits called settling, making dosad storiesworse still, u get pregnant by a wasteman