Absolutely sickening

NO SUNSHINE

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TimeBomb

when i read the dad is the grandad of the next boy it kinda became clear that all involved are from an uneducated, poverty background, jeremy kyle type of people.Some of these people are worse than 3rd world.

ScumbagsThat video with the muslim kid beheadding some guy, the kid couldnt have been older than 10 or 11.If these kids are responsible for their actions, then so is he.
Oddly I feel more compassion for the young Arab than them two boys, something about the claims of free western society to be better makes me think in the UK they would have had more morals than a boy brought up with that total control on information being imposed on him.That Arab kid lost his innocence, these two are just evil bred.Also
But last night the father of the 11-year-old victim, who because of a complex family tree is also the nine-year-old's grandad, said the brothers should be named and shamed.
How?
the only way i can think is he must have another son who impregnated the mother of the 11 year old
No he has 2 kidsone of them is way older than the other and has a child just after her dad has another onenot hard to figure out seeing as the 2 boys are uncle and nephew (i think).

rah, you man really think the kids should get executed?
Yep, why should anyone waste their time or money trying to work with these kids considering their parents couldn't be arsed doing anything their whole lives. Their Evil little cunts and probably won't change now. The Bulger dudes shoulda been executed aswell. To be honest I'd run this country like a dictatorship anyways if I was in charge.

Guest Esquilax
Yep, why should anyone waste their time or money trying to work with these kids considering their parents couldn't be arsed doing anything their whole lives. Their Evil little cunts and probably won't change now. The Bulger dudes shoulda been executed aswell. To be honest I'd run this country like a dictatorship anyways if I was in charge.
Usually people who condone execution and things like that have that sort of autocratic dictatorial attitude, people being murdered here and there with no second thought.Makes you no better than them tbh.

Think about that.Firstly.Why should a kid be punished because their parents couldn't be bothered to raise them?Secondly.Why do you think these kids are like this?Not excusing their accountability but allow saying because their scumbag parents weren't bothered we shoulnd't be.Also, lets stop all this hippie, lets heal the world bullshit, about makes him no better than them. LOL.

It's a tough situation to judge others and I would hold the parents some what responcible but then theirs parents out there who try to do good by their kids and they still end up going out doing bad sh*t. I just know I personally would be on that no nonsense sh*t and execute them in the hope that future generations will know if you f*ck about u're getting dealt with rather than here go prison, feel free to use Facebook on ur mobile phones, enjoy the free gym use and courses ect ect.

It's a tough situation to judge others and I would hold the parents some what responcible but then theirs parents out there who try to do good by their kids and they still end up going out doing bad sh*t. I just know I personally would be on that no nonsense sh*t and execute them in the hope that future generations will know if you f*ck about u're getting dealt with rather than here go prison, feel free to use Facebook on ur mobile phones, enjoy the free gym use and courses ect ect.
Then would the answers not be to enforce stricter punishments and reform the prison system?..

Then would the answers not be to enforce stricter punishments and reform the prison system?..
Yea by bringing back capital punishment for solidly proven guilty parties in certain crimes and tougher sentences in others. I'd be happy to let the Families of the Victims have a say in the judgement.

Yea by bringing back capital punishment for solidly proven guilty parties in certain crimes and tougher sentences in others. I'd be happy to let the Families of the Victims have a say in the judgement.
But then the law would become about revenge, and not justice.'Anything that is not just, is not law'I'm not on this thing of letting everyone off with pathetic sentances, I just don't think we should effectively give over to mob rule which is basically what that would do.

But then the law would become about revenge, and not justice.'Anything that is not just, is not law'I'm not on this thing of letting everyone off with pathetic sentances, I just don't think we should effectively give over to mob rule which is basically what that would do.
An Eye for an Eye don't sound to bad to me. The Law ain't even Just right now. Imagine them child victims were your relatives and you gotta sit and watch some randomers give them some light sentencing.