Thun

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVESURFER
I know I said I was gonna say no more.But let me say more:
they don't mean it in the same way you do
So I ask what do you think they mean by it?What is positve about it?
The BBC, in that satirical advert, are suggesting that the economic downturn may lead to a "new world order" where the power is taken away from the bankers & financial institutions.By "new world order", they simply mean a new framework of power relations in the world. A new way for the world to operate.

I know I said I was gonna say no more.But let me say more:
they don't mean it in the same way you do
So I ask what do you think they mean by it?What is positve about it?
The BBC, in that satirical advert, are suggesting that the economic downturn may lead to a "new world order" where the power is taken away from the bankers & financial institutions.By "new world order", they simply mean a new framework of power relations in the world. A new way for the world to operate.
Thats basically what evil elites are doing is pushing for a new world order that will change our way of living for the worseIt will mean a change how the world operates and it will mean being taxed more and having to live in total tyranny in time to comePowerful people mention it and they are all pushing towards the same goal so some other people might have there take on what it means but what stands is what powerful people do as it effects our lives I could not care less what some observer thinks it might mean but listen to what these men in power say they intend to do and what they mean by it which aint positive

yeah ok theres a NWO coming. what are your plans? have you ever told anyone your plans to prevent it? or you're just the town crier?
You was one of those back on the day on RWD saying the New World Order was a conspiracy theory and now your like 'yeah ok, theres a NWO coming'

yeah ok theres a NWO coming. what are your plans? have you ever told anyone your plans to prevent it? or you're just the town crier?
You was one of those back on the day on RWD saying the New World Order was a conspiracy theory and now your like 'yeah ok, theres a NWO coming'
correction.. i was one of those :* saying you dont know much of wht ur realy talking about* explaining what the NWO was really about* saying that it was not some meeting the pple u accused 'conspired' to have* who said that the US govt was not behind 9/11* saying you cannot claim the media is govt controlled and then quote them for your info when it suits you* saying the 'govt' wasnt knowingly or consciously conspiring against people*saying the govt usually consists of unskilled silly people like youto name a few :arrow:

Guest Tulse Hill

Thun lifes too short, ur not a big figure head in the world economy so stop struggling to try and swag the minorities minds in to what you beliveyou talk sh*t, i think u are the biggest sh*t talker on here and u can shove ur beliefs were the sun dont shine because come the day your in old age the world will still be the same

Thun lifes too short, ur not a big figure head in the world economy so stop struggling to try and swag the minorities minds in to what you beliveyou talk sh*t, i think u are the biggest sh*t talker on here and u can shove ur beliefs were the sun dont shine because come the day your in old age the world will still be the same
You spend your time on what horse is a good runner so allow what you think

correction.. i was one of those :* saying you dont know much of wht ur realy talking about* explaining what the NWO was really about* saying that it was not some meeting the pple u accused 'conspired' to have* who said that the US govt was not behind 9/11* saying you cannot claim the media is govt controlled and then quote them for your info when it suits you* saying the 'govt' wasnt knowingly or consciously conspiring against people*saying the govt usually consists of unskilled silly people like youto name a few :arrow:
LOL at you informed people what the NWO was really about and the rest of your deluded list like the media dont use propaganda. You only have to watch Fox News and read some of the tabloid papers to know some of it is propaganda but in your foolish head its either all controlled or not controlled at all Your still in denial about 9/11 being an inside job even after on the evidence of controlled demolition and the other countless evidenceYour a joke

The million dollar question that will never be answered.
Dont look to me to be your messiahAsk yourself who have you made aware of the information regarding the NWO?

*Goes out on the road observe the whole area , sees nothing but braindead sheeps* If you don't want to hear about it, you will try your best to avoid hearing some vital information, just simple as dat. That's why I stopped talking about this nwo ideology to people who won't get it. It's pointless, I keep it to myself or talk about it with open minded people who think outside the box and brings that topic up in conversations.