'Aftershock' - Economic Collapse/New World Order

Thun

venom is the punch bag of the forumGets boyed daily and being a faggott does not help his causeTulse trys hard for lols which is sad considering he got a couple of RWD
i find it amazing that u can say that when every thread of urs gets one page of infoand the rest pages are pple laughing at you,and even when a few who want to genuinely ask you questions do so or disagree with youyou end up avoiding the questions and then insulting those who disagree with youso in the end everyone ends up slewing you. but with all this evidence you still claim that its ME getting slewed

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

half the stuff you say is ridiculously flawed
What is flawed about the information I post?Be specific
This topic is a prime example and their are loads of others, you're always reaching.
Why are you so weak?I have asked you about 5 times in so many years to be specfic about what you think is false about the information i post and you never say sh*t
wtf are you on about, go back a few pages to get a specific reason why you're reaching.

I think some of you look up to me like some messiah that its only me who should spead info and just because I post information on here dont mean my life evolves around thisPeople should be taking this stuff seriously as it is true so ask yourself and not me what are you doing
Are you serious?Why dish out stuff that you can't take back?, we don't look up to as some messiah, it's the plain & simple fact that your persistence in telling us what you believe in would suggest that your so passionate about this topic that you would actually attempt on doing something about this.It's not about us thun, it's about you.
Actually its about YOU who should be doing something and not just meI have never stated that my life evolves around this and just doing something to inform people is at least contributing however big or smallAsk yourself who have you informed

half the stuff you say is ridiculously flawed
What is flawed about the information I post?Be specific
This topic is a prime example and their are loads of others, you're always reaching.
Why am i so weak?I have been asked 5 times a day in so many years to be specfic about what solutions for the NWO are yet never say sh*t and just look for ways to avoid the question

I think some of you look up to me like some messiah that its only me who should spead info and just because I post information on here dont mean my life evolves around thisPeople should be taking this stuff seriously as it is true so ask yourself and not me what are you doing
Are you serious?Why dish out stuff that you can't take back?, we don't look up to as some messiah, it's the plain & simple fact that your persistence in telling us what you believe in would suggest that your so passionate about this topic that you would actually attempt on doing something about this.It's not about us thun, it's about you.
Actually its about YOU who should be doing something and not just meI have never stated that my life evolves around this and just doing something to inform people is at least contributing however big or smallAsk yourself who have you informed
Thun most of the conspiracy threads involve you.If you are not making threads you are contributing heavily.Obviously your going to be very defensive about this whole situation because deep down you know we are all right.

venom is the punch bag of the forumGets boyed daily and being a faggott does not help his causeTulse trys hard for lols which is sad considering he got a couple of RWD
i find it amazing that u can say that when every thread of urs gets one page of infoand the rest pages are pple laughing at you,and even when a few who want to genuinely ask you questions do so or disagree with youyou end up avoiding the questions and then insulting those who disagree with youso in the end everyone ends up slewing you. but with all this evidence you still claim that its ME getting slewed
Its usually you, justin, streets and carpe who try laugh but you get the whole forum boy you daily You must be pissed and wounded at the daily boyment you get

Guest Tulse Hill

Thun the best thing u can do for the forum is just to walk away quietly and not come back againYou are not wanted here, you dont enjoy being here and you should do the decent thingJust promise me when you log off to go what ever you need to do; you wont come back on and post again, albeit browse whist hiding your online status but you shouldn't post.

Do you really think i come here to think people will take it seriously?I come here for a laugh and get joke from next topicsI post information on the nwo on here mostly and get joke when people try laugh then 2 years later jumping on that bandwagon saying its all coming trueI think some onhere find this information interesting and its up to people to make up there own minds as I have always statedPeople will laugh at this information and its all part of having a good thread and part of the VIP2 to slew each other and you know this from the sh*t you getNever think I come here to force this information on you and when people throw insults i will thrown them back to get joke
so tru i bin lurking for quite a while and how its gone from there wont b a nwo thun ur a prick to yh theres a high chance they will b one thun ur still a prick is jokes

Thun the best thing u can do for the forum is just to walk away quietly and not come back againYou are not wanted here, you dont enjoy being here and you should do the decent thingJust promise me when you log off to go what ever you need to do; you wont come back on and post again, albeit browse whist hiding your online status but you shouldn't post.
You come more like a spambot on here with pointless topics and postsYour a relic of a by gone age who got a couple of lol's on rwd

Its usually you, justin, streets and carpe who try laugh but you get the whole forum boy you daily You must be pissed and wounded at the daily boyment you get
this is bcos these are the people (and some others maybe) who are verbally knowledgeable (apart from justin) about aspects of what you talk aboutand they see that ur chatting sh*t. so they laugh at youbut then cos you cant even understand your own information any time someone asks you a question about the infoyou dodge the question until they give up and then u cuss them that they are stupid and should find out the solution for themselves!thats cos even you dont understand what you are posting bcos its filtered info passed on by mainly alex jones. ONE MAN!and this man has been exposed by many people with more knowledge as a fraud. end of. were at page 5 now and they still slewing you :lol:

this is bcos these are the people (and some others maybe) who are verbally knowledgeable (apart from justin) about aspects of what you talk aboutand they see that ur chatting sh*t. so they laugh at youbut then cos you cant even understand your own information any time someone asks you a question about the infoyou dodge the question until they give up and then u cuss them that they are stupid and should find out the solution for themselves!thats cos even you dont understand what you are posting bcos its filtered info passed on by mainly alex jones. ONE MAN!and this man has been exposed by many people with more knowledge as a fraud. end of. were at page 5 now and they still slewing you :lol:
Most of the information on his site is posted from next sources so it aint Jones doing every bit of research you dumb faggottAre you really that dumb?

yeah ok theres a NWO coming. what are your plans? have you ever told anyone your plans to prevent it?
swear thun dun told you man his job is to inform, not to save the f*ck*ng worldi believe this nwo stuff but i also believe one man is no match for the system so ill let it play out and live my life hoping God protects me as alwaysthe thun bandwagon is laughable itself because like he said, 2 years ago people were laughing at his very existence and now same people are asking how he plans to save them like it's his job, isn't being informed enough, if he wasnt posting the 9/11 stuff way back when how many people here now would know and be questioning the govt

yeah ok theres a NWO coming. what are your plans? have you ever told anyone your plans to prevent it?
swear thun dun told you man his job is to inform, not to save the f*ck*ng worldi believe this nwo stuff but i also believe one man is no match for the system so ill let it play out and live my life hoping God protects me as alwaysthe thun bandwagon is laughable itself because like he said, 2 years ago people were laughing at his very existence and now same people are asking how he plans to save them like it's his job, isn't being informed enough, if he wasnt posting the 9/11 stuff way back when how many people here now would know and be questioning the govt
bruv...i believe in that sh*t too.. but the differences is that i'm not preaching about sh*t..this guy does not practice what he preaches.What he should do is llow the conspiracy talk on here..all he does is type about conspiracies.What thun does is the equivalent of guy talking like he's road and ect but doesn't actually do sh*t.

c/s y they askin wha he gonna do the question is if this is real wha are they gonna do one man aint changin sh*t this aint the matrix nor is his name V

bruv...i believe in that sh*t too.. but the differences is that i'm not preaching about sh*t..this guy does not practice what he preaches.What he should do is llow the conspiracy talk on here..all he does is type about conspiracies.What thun does is the equivalent of guy talking like he's road and ect but doesn't actually do sh*t.
What does he preach then? I thought he preached awareness of the nwo and their movements, I didn't realise the years i have used this site and RWD thun wanted us to start rioting in the streets outside footlockers at 4pmCome on you are hating on thun because everyone else is, all he can do is type this is a forum btw and I know alot of people have learned from the things he has posted. The people cussing him don't have a leg to stand on they want to see him on protests and stuff while they deny or pretend they never denied his info

thun dont get it twisted. i know this forum has people with very short term memory but im not one of them.if you need a reminder of what how your "information" has evolved here it is i'll tell you cos ive never changed my tune from when you first began postingyou first started talking about 9/11 being an inside job carried out by the govt.this is the first wave of information you began spouting.streets, myself and others questioning your reasoning behind this. you would post information from scientists and so called witnesseswho supported the view that the buildings collapsing were not just by planes, along with all the other information surrounding the events.other and i would find information that counters your claims...also from scientists and witnesses, OR corrections that were made from certain witnesses which you 'forgot' to mention about..or you would claim that this was done cos they felt threatened or whatever.our basis of arguing was all a matter of information and who had more of it and what was more authentic. this means that in the end its only letf for one to have an open mind and use common sense. you proved that you had already made up your mind, based on filtered information, half truths, and exagerrations. from 9/11 you moved on to claiming the govt was out to get us and turn us into a police state.again you had the same people taking you up based on the INFORMATION YOU PROVIDED, that the govt are probably not as smart as you give them credibility for. the 'govt' are people like you and me who think that they are doing things for the better when its not always the case, and that they cover up their tracks when they mess up, and that they are corrupt etc.then you would also cry about some form of technology (which usually wasnt developed by the govt) that was going to be used to turn us into vegetables. all we did was make it clear to you again that this technology had already been used by tonnes on private companies and was already in full swing use before the govt jumped on the bandwagon. but this was inevitable anyway in most cases. next you began to drop 'the govt' terms and began using NWO and 'elite families'... i have known about what you call the NWO since i was in my early teens. ive been raised in a house that had parents working for the UN and their country diplomatically and who happen to be staunch Pentecostals. this had to rub off on me, and ive seen countless preachers, seminars and videos discussing what will happen as they will happen from many yrs ago, b4 any 9/11 and these things are unfolding alarmingly today bit by bit. and im sure others too have had some sort of information like this available to them. all i did was take u up based on the information you provided, which was just a whole bunch of information you couldn't interprete yourself, so 'police state' and NWO simplified it for you. that why when i saw u flooding the forum with all the information as if it was such groundbreaking news i laughed at your excitement.then when i tried to take you seriously i noticed that you couldnt hold up serious debate which is mostly bcos you dont understand what you posted or never bothered reading it in detail. many times you posted information in trying to oppose me, but cos you posted a chunk of info u never bothered reading....but i did...somewhere within that information it would actually support points that i or others were saying. the source of ANY form of information is the most important bit of that information. and you constantly proved to me that you were like the people one man who was a staunch anti-war protester and NWO activist who said he had given up organizing any protests after the day he sat on a train with a fellow 'protester' whom after he asked a few questions about this whole cause he was protesting against realised that this was just a stupid man who wanted to feel knowledgeable and reads a bunch of info posted on a blog.that claims he came out with about the govt and politics showed that he had very little knowledge about what was really going on. and when he asked him what his solution was he said that it was to burn down parliament. since then he realised that he was definately in the silly crowd and never joined a protest since. thats how i view you, i may be wrong but thats my opinion formed over time.

thun dont get it twisted. i know this forum has people with very short term memory but im not one of them.if you need a reminder of what how your "information" has evolved here it is i'll tell you cos ive never changed my tune from when you first began postingyou first started talking about 9/11 being an inside job carried out by the govt.this is the first wave of information you began spouting.streets, myself and others questioning your reasoning behind this. you would post information from scientists and so called witnesseswho supported the view that the buildings collapsing were not just by planes, along with all the other information surrounding the events.other and i would find information that counters your claims...also from scientists and witnesses, OR corrections that were made from certain witnesses which you 'forgot' to mention about..or you would claim that this was done cos they felt threatened or whatever.our basis of arguing was all a matter of information and who had more of it and what was more authentic. this means that in the end its only letf for one to have an open mind and use common sense. you proved that you had already made up your mind, based on filtered information, half truths, and exagerrations. from 9/11 you moved on to claiming the govt was out to get us and turn us into a police state.again you had the same people taking you up based on the INFORMATION YOU PROVIDED, that the govt are probably not as smart as you give them credibility for. the 'govt' are people like you and me who think that they are doing things for the better when its not always the case, and that they cover up their tracks when they mess up, and that they are corrupt etc.then you would also cry about some form of technology (which usually wasnt developed by the govt) that was going to be used to turn us into vegetables. all we did was make it clear to you again that this technology had already been used by tonnes on private companies and was already in full swing use before the govt jumped on the bandwagon. but this was inevitable anyway in most cases. next you began to drop 'the govt' terms and began using NWO and 'elite families'... i have known about what you call the NWO since i was in my early teens. ive been raised in a house that had parents working for the UN and their country diplomatically and who happen to be staunch Pentecostals. this had to rub off on me, and ive seen countless preachers, seminars and videos discussing what will happen as they will happen from many yrs ago, b4 any 9/11 and these things are unfolding alarmingly today bit by bit. and im sure others too have had some sort of information like this available to them. all i did was take u up based on the information you provided, which was just a whole bunch of information you couldn't interprete yourself, so 'police state' and NWO simplified it for you. that why when i saw u flooding the forum with all the information as if it was such groundbreaking news i laughed at your excitement.then when i tried to take you seriously i noticed that you couldnt hold up serious debate which is mostly bcos you dont understand what you posted or never bothered reading it in detail. many times you posted information in trying to oppose me, but cos you posted a chunk of info u never bothered reading....but i did...somewhere within that information it would actually support points that i or others were saying. the source of ANY form of information is the most important bit of that information. and you constantly proved to me that you were like the people one man who was a staunch anti-war protester and NWO activist who said he had given up organizing any protests after the day he sat on a train with a fellow 'protester' whom after he asked a few questions about this whole cause he was protesting against realised that this was just a stupid man who wanted to feel knowledgeable and reads a bunch of info posted on a blog.that claims he came out with about the govt and politics showed that he had very little knowledge about what was really going on. and when he asked him what his solution was he said that it was to burn down parliament. since then he realised that he was definately in the silly crowd and never joined a protest since. thats how i view you, i may be wrong but thats my opinion formed over time.
Shut down of 2009. If I had time I would have written something as detailed as this as these are my thoughts exactly.Will be getting quoted on a regs.