Pyramids...

Meticulous

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically this is what I understood from it...You build a massive wet sand castle and you place the bricks around it.. Once the sand dries up the inside will hollow up cos the sand will break up when its dry and escape from the duct holes on the sidesWhich dont make sense because you cant always keep the sand wet due to the constant hot weather in Egypt

they pyramids were also made with lots of limestone, so i dont get what hes saying either.and since they were made brick by brick, i wonder if hes actually seen themcrazy how no one (alive today) knows how they were built though.i read that the pyramid of Giza was built in 23 yrs, and it took the notre dame in paris 200yrs!

they pyramids were also made with lots of limestone, so i dont get what hes saying either.and since they were made brick by brick, i wonder if hes actually seen themcrazy how no one (alive today) knows how they were built though.i read that the pyramid of Giza was built in 23 yrs, and it took the notre dame in paris 200yrs!
The Theory that it was built in 23 years is a bit f*cked cos someone worked out that to do it in that time they would have had to lay 800 tonnes of stone every day.The more I look into the pyramids and megalithic sites like Puma Punku the more I think they weren't completely man made.

Ancient aliens taught humans how to construct the pyramids where the secrets of the universe would be preserved.There is no other explanation for how the pyramids could have been constructed so efficiently and perfectly aligned with the stars.
why aliens?
Because they would have most likely been the only people to have the knowledge to construct such buildings and its also believed that they came down from space which is why you see the pyramid art that looks freakishly like people in spaceships. This is also the basis for believing that god came down from the sky (the heavens) etc.

he was also chatting about quartz being at the top and bottom of the pyramid so when light hits it, it refracts lighting up both inside the pyramid and out the top he said it was the first laser beam. Also said there is quartz in our eyes which is true
Why are you repeating exactly what he saidSteven, how are the pyramids aligned with the stars? Any links about that?

The Theory that it was built in 23 years is a bit f*cked cos someone worked out that to do it in that time they would have had to lay 800 tonnes of stone every day.The more I look into the pyramids and megalithic sites like Puma Punku the more I think they weren't completely man made.
This ish is mad interestingThere was a CH4 or bbc documentary about how they were built a few years ago but i cant find it

Ancient aliens taught humans how to construct the pyramids where the secrets of the universe would be preserved.There is no other explanation for how the pyramids could have been constructed so efficiently and perfectly aligned with the stars.
why aliens?
Because they would have most likely been the only people to have the knowledge to construct such buildings and its also believed that they came down from space which is why you see the pyramid art that looks freakishly like people in spaceships.
this IS your opinion obviously...

why aliens?
Because they would have most likely been the only people to have the knowledge to construct such buildings and its also believed that they came down from space which is why you see the pyramid art that looks freakishly like people in spaceships. This is also the basis for believing that god came down from the sky (the heavens) etc.
so do you beleive in aliens then? or ur saying the basis of a 'God' is based on aliens?

This ish is mad interestingThere was a CH4 or bbc documentary about how they were built a few years ago but i cant find it
Check this documentary called Ancient Aliens, interesting watchhttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=GYTMSC5F

why aliens?
so do you beleive in aliens then? or ur saying the basis of a 'God' is based on aliens?
I think the basis of god could be based on aliens yes and I definitely believe in them.
Check this documentary called Ancient Aliens, interesting watchhttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=GYTMSC5F
Is this the documentary from the natural history channel? The one based on the author of the chariot of gods?If so its pretty much the best documentary I've ever watched in my life :Y: