I Have Been Through All Sorts Of Dramas, Confrontations and Altercations....

bane

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO WHY AM I SO SCARED TO MEET HER MUM FFSTimes I wish I was with a white gal tbhCould bop round and take the tv control of her dad and watch what I want and then go upstairs and beat while her mum is knocking on the door asking if I have eaten yet
And then you wake up and realise you have to obey your parents and marry some minger from a cave in pakistan.Asians>>>Too many lol's

SO WHY AM I SO SCARED TO MEET HER MUM FFSTimes I wish I was with a white gal tbhCould bop round and take the tv control of her dad and watch what I want and then go upstairs and beat while her mum is knocking on the door asking if I have eaten yet
And then you wake up and realise you have to obey your parents and marry some minger from a cave in pakistan.Asians>>>Too many lol's
:D

I don't know what kind of disrespected white people you roll with but this indicates the patheticness in you, not just them.. Try roll into my dads house and take contrl of his tv your getting BOXED DOWN LIKE A BITCH!, Think your stepping in my room........ ARE YOU MAD?, The only way you would get offered food in my house if you had respect to get in the front door, by the sounds of it you would be cussed and dussed out from the 28 acres my dads lieing on.

I don't know what kind of disrespected white people you roll with but this indicates the patheticness in you, not just them.. Try roll into my dads house and take contrl of his tv your getting BOXED DOWN LIKE A BITCH!, Think your stepping in my room........ ARE YOU MAD?, The only way you would get offered food in my house if you had respect to get in the front door, by the sounds of it you would be cussed and dussed out from the 28 acres my dads lieing on.
Lmao shut the f*ck up

Lmao shut the f*ck up
Excuse your lack of manners you pathetic little bitch, but dont think typing to me in such a manner is acceptable, Because it aint, if you were not raised with manners, then don't type in any such regards to me.

Lmao shut the f*ck up
Excuse your lack of manners you pathetic little bitch, but dont think typing to me in such a manner is acceptable, Because it aint, if you were not raised with manners, then don't type in any such regards to me.
hahatold

Guest Triple XXX
lol its so true went to some white chicks house, thought she had a free yard bt nosaid hi to the mum n headed up to her roomwas BAFFFEDshe even came up n asked if i needed anything to eatwas still baffedwho's gonna let a 15 year old black guy jus roll into their daughter's roommadnessi think i was 15

:D

Lmao shut the f*ck up
hahatold
lol trustSorry DrunkMotherf*cker, i should have given u the respect u deserve

Lmao shut the f*ck up
hahatold
lol trustSorry DrunkMotherf*cker, i should have given u the respect u deserve
sarcasim is a sign of fakeness. Dont think im fooled by your bitchlikeness.Its crazy to presumme all white people are the same, all i know is the white people i grew up around and my family would not tolerate someone in there house doing such things. Futher more im 24 when i bring my partner home who i have been with for several years he dont get to sleep in my bed, my dad wouldnt have it im his baby. These dutty bitches you roll into the yard and head upstairs, you think that just makes them kinds of white ppl d*ck heads, no it makes u a d*ck head too for rolling with BITCH ASS p*ssy. Because you like to feel someone elses weakness you cant possibly roll with someone with self respect or parents with respect because that shits obviously to hard for you to work your way around.