Weirdest Thing A Parter/Link Has Asked You Do During 4play/Intercourse?

bane

Had one gal once I foolishy asked her to talk abit dirty and man got some next level of abuse not even gonna lie she was a freak, used up bare adjectives and nouns like say she was J.K RowlingAnother time I was dogging some ting couple years ago and she asked me to stick my finger in her assIt was lulwut momentI just pretended like I didnt hear and sped up the process so I buss ma nut and cutAdd yours..

Can't think of any although the other day a chick slapped herself. I was shocked but more disappointed that she didn't ask me to slap her since she clearly needed a good slap. Then I realised that I didn't need to be asked.
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">:D

Had one chick fully lips my ear, not gonna lie she must have tasted a mouthful of wax.Didn't really feel that nice.Looked at her with a slant face for the rest of the session :D
i had that happen to meat first i was like, woah, urgh, tryin to duck away an shitbut he jus persisted put the tongue in there like it was my mouththen it felt nice, like amazing nice