Weirdest Thing A Parter/Link Has Asked You Do During 4play/Intercourse?

bane

nothing too outlandish iirc. one asked me to slap her ass, with each slap she kept saying 'harder', it got past the point of playful slaps, i was basically giving her ass the

treatment while she made some demonic noises. not gonna lie in the heat of the moment i felt to punch her face. same broad also let me graffiti the O RLY owl on her back, but that's a next story.

Generally I fart when relaxed or excited, and being that sexual activities tend to relax and/or excite me I just assume I would end up fartin in dudes mouth.
I have once. But luckily it wasnt an audiable or smelly one.The chances are if someone were to rim me i probably wouldnt fart but these bodily functions have a nasty habit of occouring at the wrong times.
jesus_agrees_gtfo.gif

Guest Flat Ericó
Generally I fart when relaxed or excited, and being that sexual activities tend to relax and/or excite me I just assume I would end up fartin in dudes mouth.
The f*ck is wrong with you.
LOLOL

The f*ck is wrong with you.
:D Weirdest request I guess I can remember is make more, louder noises which isn't all that weird, but I can tell this bitch wanted Lex Steele orgasmic tantrums & roars which I will simply not entertain.Talking dirty and the regular comments of satisfaction is me.