Weirdest Thing A Parter/Link Has Asked You Do During 4play/Intercourse?

bane

LMFAOgangster bitchmay we know her ethnicity?
£10 on it being DMF.
:D :lol:readin my miiiiind
Oi you two thats not very nice. ///Clearly have no clue though.... Coming from Samiad of all Bitches too. TSKCheeky little cunts.
bitch, u so gangster
Shut up Feline, get over your self missy. I aint gangster, nor do i claim to be. So your little snippets were just out of being a vindictive little bitch So GOHEAD Keep up your whoreish antics of trying to switch statements in regards to me, You come like Punky little obsession, maybe u and him should get it together you can compaire notes. Your clearly one of them bitches who seek to find another girl they can try get catty with, like your sh*t is going to affect me.Sort your self out madame.
what are you moaning about?

it amazes me how quick dmf replies to a thread when her names mentionedSome speed of light business
:lol:Smaddy did kinda get moisted though. I expected more fire from you Smaddy after the face off episode tbh.Although its probably best you didnt reply, cba reading another essay from DMF laced with slang.
what im sayingthat clown cant moist anyone, dnt get it twisted

it amazes me how quick dmf replies to a thread when her names mentionedSome speed of light business
:lol:Smaddy did kinda get moisted though. I expected more fire from you Smaddy after the face off episode tbh.Although its probably best you didnt reply, cba reading another essay from DMF laced with slang.
what im sayingthat clown cant moist anyone, dnt get it twisted
Samiad, im not concerned with you, So dont mention my name on here then there wont be anything for you to bitch about, i dont randomly bring you up in a topic, so forget about bringing me up, dont have me staying on your mind its unhealthy.Dont you get it twisted, im not a street rat who looks to create arguments with bitches on the street. So keep your lady drama away from me.

stop trying it with smaddz before i get mad.
Pardon? trying it with smaddz?You inbredded?I've never brought any argument on anyone on this forum, im not aggressive?But from when people bring my name into this and chat random sh*t from not knowing me in person obviously imma ay something, cause i can garentee, anyone who knows me in person doesn't behave in the said way. Im not that kind of chick

stop trying it with smaddz before i get mad.
Pardon? trying it with smaddz?You inbredded?I've never brought any argument on anyone on this forum, im not aggressive?But from when people bring my name into this and chat random sh*t from not knowing me in person obviously imma ay something, cause i can garentee, anyone who knows me in person doesn't behave in the said way. Im not that kind of chick
blahblahblah what?