Your Best Raving Memories?

bane

1)Even doe he was my boy im not gonna lie me and the team was creasing when he said wat happened.Was in one cramped out rave and he was behind someone who was dressed in tight jeans and a shirt wid longish curly hair and den some bashment got dropped so my boy starting daggering it thinking its a gal and ''she'' semi turned and looked at him like th_wtf.gifBut by the time the person had managed to fully turn around to say suttin my boy had just vanished into the crowdDont even know why he told us, you could tell sutting had happened should have just said he had a headache or suttin2)Back in them under16 rave days when it was full of grims I was finguring one ting for a few minutes and then pulled my hand out and obviosuly cuz it was dark I didnt think nuttin at first and put ma hand up to wipe some sweat off wid ma forearm and cut smell sutin which I knew wernt p*ssy juice so i had to push through everyone to go to the toilet and I see all blood on my fingers even after washing my hands multiple times it still stank FFSDirty f*ck*ng bitchAdd yours..

Guest Esquilax
1)Even doe he was my boy im not gonna lie me and the team was creasing when he said wat happened.Was in one cramped out rave and he was behind someone who was dressed in tight jeans and a shirt wid longish curly hair and den some bashment got dropped so my boy starting daggering it thinking its a gal and ''she'' semi turned and looked at him like th_wtf.gifBut by the time the person had managed to fully turn around to say suttin my boy had just vanished into the crowdDont even know why he told us, you could tell sutting had happened should have just said he had a headache or suttin2)Back in them under16 rave days when it was full of grims I was finguring one ting for a few minutes and then pulled my hand out and obviosuly cuz it was dark I didnt think nuttin at first and put ma hand up to wipe some sweat off wid ma forearm and cut smell sutin which I knew wernt p*ssy juice so i had to push through everyone to go to the toilet and I see all blood on my fingers even after washing my hands multiple times it still stank FFSDirty f*ck*ng bitchAdd yours..
This is just not the one.Not the one at all./Never been to a rave, went to a gig not long ago, some guy stage dived and no one caught him, guy landed on his neck.Was raw, lead singer was laughing and all sorts.

dude thats grim.was up in sheffield earlier this year going to a big night at their student union. about 2.pm there was a fire alarm and everyone had to leave the club for a bit whilst they figured out what was happening. It was around february times when there had been bare snow the day before. There was about 300 drunk people outside their student union which turned into the biggest snowball fight id ever seen. It eventully split into two teams lobbing snow balls at eachother but there was no beef everyone knew the deal and it was a good laughquality night

too many thoughts too many many thoughtsmemba one boxing day rave when we were about 15, me and my best friend just started wiling on the dance floor and won 150 quickly, bought a bottle of champs and split the rest was sickor when we were like 13, coming out of Hargrave hall and about 30 of us licking the corner store, took a pepsi and some crispsgood schtuff

Yea prob when it snowed.No one was expecting it and come 4am everyone piled out and straight away started snowball fights, there was no taxi's because of the ice and anyone driving couldnt get up the massive hill.Walked to macdonalds and got hot chocolate (and what felt like frostbite), everyone huddling, telling jokes, dancing, fighting in the snow. Good times although it was so cold i thought my body was going to shut down.

how can puttin ur finger up some bloody pum be your best memoryjust wanted to tell us you fingered a girl in a rave init bro?them ones.
You ever been to a rave before brothermed_gallery_391_2_105282.jpgYou seem like the type of guy to not have any friends and that would go to a rave in a suit with and go up behind a gal and grab up and try dagger her for her to turn around facepalm you and move to the person next to you tbh

Was an extremely underage yute.Went to Scala.(These times Scala was the one.)Massive q.Got into Scala.We paid alot on the door.Everyone assurred us it would be worth it.Happened to be a massive DNB night.At that moment in time I was not that educated in this genre.Skanked till exhaustion.