If you had the choice

Gambino

come onaint even a fair question maybe if you said"To see your Club win every trophy available to them or see your Supported Country lift the World Cup + get 5 numbers and a bonus ball on the lotto"

"we all agree united are greater than England"United>>>>>England f*ck seeing Steven Gerrad holding a world cup f*ck seeing John Terry leading them up to lift itFrom when anti United songs were sung at Wembley by Ingurland Fans I'm not one of them. imagine standing shoulder to shoulder with people who when United come to town sing Munich songs and who sung about how they hope Beckhams son had cancer at Euro 2000no thank you I wish Ingerland another 100 years of misery even if United went my whole lifetime without winning anything. (However i'm not one of these people who celebrate an England defeat)

"we all agree united are greater than England"United>>>>>England f*ck seeing Steven Gerrad holding a world cup f*ck seeing John Terry leading them up to lift itFrom when anti United songs were sung at Wembley by Ingurland Fans I'm not one of them. imagine standing shoulder to shoulder with people who when United come to town sing Munich songs and who sung about how they hope Beckhams son had cancer at Euro 2000no thank you I wish Ingerland another 100 years of misery even if United went my whole lifetime without winning anything. (However i'm not one of these people who celebrate an England defeat)
truly, the stuff of nightmares.