If you witnessed a muggin

Eskay Jones

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im deffo on a hero flex i always try n break up fights unless its already swung in action. yes i am that annoying guy. i think i would stop and help a 13 year old getting jacked up by 4 22 year olds. i might get jumped but f*ck it i survived twice before and tupac died young anyway.i only know ex-muggers don't think i par with them kind of mentalities, i hope not anyway.

tupac died young anyway.
Lol.Anyway, completely depends on the variables. If I think I can actually stop it from occuring then yes I will give it a go, if I think I will just get myself battered then I'm Arsene Wenger.

bwoy i will make sure the persons alrite after it happens, if the persons jus muggin them an not beatin them upif the persons beatin them up, them somebody would have probably called the policebut muggers are usually crackheads, u have got to be f*ckin stupid to tackle a crackhead who hasnt directly attacked u or ur family

If it's a violent one then maybe. If it's a threaten, take and run then no. Saw a woman get jacked a few weeks back at like half 9 just down the road from Chadwell Heath station. I just heard her shouting behind me. I look back and see two boys running towards me. I just kept walking. Had to cross the road to get to my car so I did and decided that if they crossed too then it was on and they were getting swung when they ran by. They didn't cross. As they pass I hear her shouting "Just give me the sim card!!"Thought to go help but it's just a phone and I'm not playing hero just for somebody else's phone.

nopei keep sh*t movingmy life>there material goods

If there's a chance of me suffering any physical damage/having to draw for the leng then no.If i think i can do something and everyone can walk away unscathed then yes.Don't want my face on the front of a newspaper with the headline "Have-a-go Hero dies saving OAP" with quotes and an interview from the OAP.Nah

If there's a chance of me suffering any physical damage/having to draw for the leng then no.If i think i can do something and everyone can walk away unscathed then yes.Don't want my face on the front of a newspaper with the headline "Have-a-go Hero dies saving OAP" with quotes and n interview from the OAP.Nah
initcold world, have to learn hold ur ownelderly? get a cane with a shank in it

If there's a chance of me suffering any physical damage/having to draw for the leng then no.If i think i can do something and everyone can walk away unscathed then yes.Don't want my face on the front of a newspaper with the headline "Have-a-go Hero dies saving OAP" with quotes and n interview from the OAP.Nah
initcold world, have to learn hold ur ownelderly? get a cane with a shank in it
i have one of theselike a massive long shank in a wooden case, it is actually a walking stick/sword, double bladedkeeping it for when i get old

I respect your honesty people.Only reason why I ask.I saw a jacker who i've known for years rob a teenager today, kid was in school uniform. I told him to allow this nonsense and made sure the kid got his bag back. he robbed a school kid of his bag for f*ck sake.I began to ask myself would I do the same if i didnt know the mugger.

Guest TimeBomb
nopei keep sh*t movingmy life>there material goods
this is exactly what i was thinking, its mostly likely all will happen is they lose a phone, wallet etc, all replaceable. Now a violent attack on an oap or a woman getting raped is a different matter, dont think my concious would let me walk on from that.

I respect your honesty people.Only reason why I ask.I saw a jacker who i've known for years rob a teenager today, kid was in school uniform. I told him to allow this nonsense and made sure the kid got his bag back. he robbed a school kid of his bag for f*ck sake.I began to ask myself would I do the same if i didnt know the mugger.
is he a nitty?