If you witnessed a muggin

Eskay Jones

ill try and do what i can. ive stopped a muggin once on that train near canary wharf. my friends who were bigger than me got forced to step in. but this country is funny. in brasil or the US if someone floored a mugger, if hes backed up by witnesses there'll be no problem from the police or the mugger suing for 'trauma'! over here you could end up in more trouble than is needed bcos you tried to do something.
Think you've got that the wrong way round.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on the situation really, i find it hard to let things go and i dont think i could walk on like i didnt see anything.Saying that i wouldnt wanna put myself in real danger for someone else.I remember one time i was stupid enough to leave my bag on the seat and door unlocked, 2am just at the lights to the Hackney turn off to go through blackwall tunnel. I was sitting there all listening to my music foot on the brake and i hear my door open, so many things managed to go through my mind in that split second like 'who is that opening the door, did i not lock it' then i look and see this man staring at me and he grabbed my bag.. i quickly grabbed it and we was playing tug of war for a few seconds until he stared making these strange straining noises and i said your not gonna get it.He stared into my eyes and i actually laughed, he let go and ran. I leaned over pulled the door shut just as the lights changed.This incident taught me how strong i can be when put into that kind of situation, i was even tempted to drive after him and run him over but i decided against that. :)
lol bawse

ill try and do what i can. ive stopped a muggin once on that train near canary wharf. my friends who were bigger than me got forced to step in. but this country is funny. in brasil or the US if someone floored a mugger, if hes backed up by witnesses there'll be no problem from the police or the mugger suing for 'trauma'! over here you could end up in more trouble than is needed bcos you tried to do something.
Think you've got that the wrong way round.
He is actually right tho.

Guest Esquilax

Never understood the term "Have a go Hero".Surely what propels you to hero status is doing something of bravery, regardless of what your occupation is/ what the circumstances are.If you stop someone getting shot, what makes you less of a hero than say a fireman who saves someone from a burning house?

Never understood the term "Have a go Hero".Surely what propels you to hero status is doing something of bravery, regardless of what your occupation is/ what the circumstances are.If you stop someone getting shot, what makes you less of a hero than say a fireman who saves someone from a burning house?
you're lookin too deep

Guest Esquilax
you're lookin too deep
y...you're not lookin deep enoughohshif.jpg

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Depends on the situation really, i find it hard to let things go and i dont think i could walk on like i didnt see anything.Saying that i wouldnt wanna put myself in real danger for someone else.I remember one time i was stupid enough to leave my bag on the seat and door unlocked, 2am just at the lights to the Hackney turn off to go through blackwall tunnel. I was sitting there all listening to my music foot on the brake and i hear my door open, so many things managed to go through my mind in that split second like 'who is that opening the door, did i not lock it' then i look and see this man staring at me and he grabbed my bag.. i quickly grabbed it and we was playing tug of war for a few seconds until he stared making these strange straining noises and i said your not gonna get it. He stared into my eyes and i actually laughed, he let go and ran. I leaned over pulled the door shut just as the lights changed.This incident taught me how strong i can be when put into that kind of situation, i was even tempted to drive after him and run him over but i decided against that. :)
LOL that made me think of this

Guest Flat Ericó
Just shout "'Ey allow it fam" from distance. Running distance.
LMAO @ the picture painted in my mind when i read that.
just thought of someone in the waiting for baton stance

well for most people if their wallet/purse is taken most things can be replaced for a small price and a bit of inconvenience...so im not putting myself in direct danger for something like that eg trying to stop a group of guys or someone with a weapon...would more likely call the policefor me it would depend on the situation eg a woman with a pram, an old lady basically someone more vunerable i would put myself at risk to try and help/defend