How much debt are we in?

Eskay Jones

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

apart from student loan, and a mortgage, and a credit card debt of under 500.00 i am debt free.im not choopid basically ramping about following trends spending money thats not minethe amt of debt our generation is going to be in from our stupid parents and our own studpitity is crazythats why im hoping iran build their nuclear bomb on time so that WWIII can beginthe the world population gets reduced to just a few million and we can start again.dunno if ill survive but thun will show me the way

Guest Triple XXX
Well over 30KFell in the trapWas young, Spent lavishlynow im 25 and barely make ends meet
what did you do?i "had" jus under 7000 at this time last yearbt i moved n changed my nameso boy

Guest WAVESURFER
Well over 30KFell in the trapWas young, Spent lavishlynow im 25 and barely make ends meet
what did you do?i "had" jus under 7000 at this time last yearbt i moved n changed my nameso boy
What's yr new name?

well look on the bright sideat least a hairy turkish man named khalil isnt threatening to hack you body apart and use you for doner meat if you dont pay back by next monday
PMSLTottenham boys >> _/Big boss keep your head up.