imhim

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come that news chopper was allowed in the air
InitLike say its cool no more planes
they were later ask to leave
Seriously would u go up there if two planes have just flown past into the buildings??f*ck that I would be out of the block quicktime

Seriously would u go up there if two planes have just flown past into the buildings??f*ck that I would be out of the block quicktime
i'd be shook of the f-16s they sent out tbh, get capped one time with a sidewinder.

we're still talking bout the news chopper who was later asked to leave the area yeah?

this was a terrible moment in the modern age.
true i guess but tbh alot of people could disagree and think of worse, and i also agree with thun on the passport thing, sounds like typical american propaganda"look heres the terrorists passport amongst the burning and rubble and parts of disintegrated metal":/people know what the americans have done in the past against their own people like vietnam, and others like using hiroshima as a test siteand yet when ever conspiracy is presented the defense in immense

i'd be shook of the f-16s they sent out tbh, get capped one time with a sidewinder.
Yeah so u wouldnt go up there would u.

Thun finks it was a holographic missile with nano bots resistant to explosions and fire, that hit this place.
You think it was a few guys who were commanded by some old guy in a far away caveThem fairytales there
quote me when i have ever said this please? Until then, stop putting words into my mouth. Thun, you are a dream guy with you bullshitting.

Thun finks it was a holographic missile with nano bots resistant to explosions and fire, that hit this place.
You think it was a few guys who were commanded by some old guy in a far away caveThem fairytales there
quote me when i have ever said this please? Until then, stop putting words into my mouth. Thun, you are a dream guy with you bullshitting.
You say you believe the government version of events which is just that