9/11: 102 Minutes That Changed America - Channel 4

imhim

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was probably the last phone convo of his life and he got hung up like that.
That took the piss. I was actually getting mad after he hung up.
See it from the operators point of view. He's having to do his best to keep people calm, he can do nothing but direct the fire-fighters to where the trapped workers are. If the worker is saying ''I'm gonna move, I can't stay where I am'' then what can the operator do? He needs to keep a trace on his position. Plus it was probably the 100th call he took that day, listening to people saying they think they're going to die. Of course you'd be stressed.

Thun finks it was a holographic missile with nano bots resistant to explosions and fire, that hit this place.
You think it was a few guys who were commanded by some old guy in a far away caveThem fairytales there
quote me when i have ever said this please? Until then, stop putting words into my mouth. Thun, you are a dream guy with you bullshitting.
You say you believe the government version of events which is just that
you have fabricated info in order to win an argument.This is what you do with a lot of info.Failed!

That was probably the last phone convo of his life and he got hung up like that.
That took the piss. I was actually getting mad after he hung up.
See it from the operators point of view. He's having to do his best to keep people calm, he can do nothing but direct the fire-fighters to where the trapped workers are. If the worker is saying ''I'm gonna move, I can't stay where I am'' then what can the operator do? He needs to keep a trace on his position. Plus it was probably the 100th call he took that day, listening to people saying they think they're going to die. Of course you'd be stressed.
Was gonna say the same kinda thing. Nothing more the operator could do.

LOL at they found one of the terrawrists passport on the ground after you saw the plane explode in a fireball
Always thought this was maybe ridiculous.
Thats only a small part of the evidence to point to an inside job
TBH, call it conspiracy call it whatever you like. I do truly believe that America is capable of taking catastrophic measures to enforce change when they need to.

LOL at they found one of the terrawrists passport on the ground after you saw the plane explode in a fireball
Always thought this was maybe ridiculous.
Thats only a small part of the evidence to point to an inside job
TBH, call it conspiracy call it whatever you like. I do truly believe that America is capable of taking catastrophic measures to enforce change when they need to.
Its called a false flag op

over 3000 israelis worked at the twin towers, less than 10 died. bcos the rest were "having prayers"!yeah its called a false flag op, like pearl harbour, and the bombing of the US ship by israeli airforceknowing its a false flag op is one thing knowing who is behind it is another. its a false flag op not carried out by the US govt but by the israeli govt.