9/11: 102 Minutes That Changed America - Channel 4

imhim

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL at they found one of the terrawrists passport on the ground after you saw the plane explode in a fireball
Always thought this was maybe ridiculous.
Thats only a small part of the evidence to point to an inside job
TBH, call it conspiracy call it whatever you like. I do truly believe that America is capable of taking catastrophic measures to enforce change when they need to.
Its called a false flag op
9/11 is emotional on next levels though, I mean everyone would just hate to think their government committed such an act. Pearl Harbour/assassination of JFK, Bobby, MLK, Malcolm X and a number of other international "enemies" etc is an easier thing to admit or slightly believe your government had involvement in. This is just such an horrible event. /Knew it wouldn't be long before Venom came with his Jew-Hunting.

over 3000 israelis worked at the twin towers, less than 10 died. bcos the rest were "having prayers"!yeah its called a false flag op, like pearl harbour, and the bombing of the US ship by israeli airforceknowing its a false flag op is one thing knowing who is behind it is another. its a false flag op not carried out by the US govt but by the israeli govt.
Are you retarded?

over 3000 israelis worked at the twin towers, less than 10 died. bcos the rest were "having prayers"!yeah its called a false flag op, like pearl harbour, and the bombing of the US ship by israeli airforceknowing its a false flag op is one thing knowing who is behind it is another. its a false flag op not carried out by the US govt but by the israeli govt.
Are you retarded?
:lol::lol: i was right

LOL at they found one of the terrawrists passport on the ground after you saw the plane explode in a fireball
TBH, call it conspiracy call it whatever you like. I do truly believe that America is capable of taking catastrophic measures to enforce change when they need to.
Its called a false flag op
9/11 is emotional on next levels though, I mean everyone would just hate to think their government committed such an act.
I think thats why people do not look at the evidence because they cant comprehend that they could ever do such a thing and just dismiss itBut if you look at past governments they are more then capable of it and it is important that people know what happend on 9/11 to know who the real enemys of mankind are and not this false war on terra which is really the war against us

what the f*ck do you mean am i retarded? why do you find it easier to accept that AMERICANS did this to america, when theres more than enough evidence that it was an israeli thing?“9-11 was a false flag operation executed by a state-sponsored criminal network that required years of planning. False flag terrorism is a crime of terrorism designed by the architects to be blamed on their enemy. The media outlets which the criminals control stifle any independent analysis of the crime." - Christopher Bollyn

And only in America could you cause the kind of panic/anger to get enough support for a war on terror.

takbir our greatest victory ...RIP mohammed atta and his magnificent 19 who etched their names in the annals of infamybrothers should note how they carried out this operation with such precision and technical expertisewishing all my akhis 9/11 mubarak for fridaygna be celebrating with my family at home probablyroll on the next terror atatck on american soil hopefully the brothers have cooked up something extra special for us to give thanks 2 allah for
LOLOLOL U CLOWN