9/11: 102 Minutes That Changed America - Channel 4

imhim

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Watching it on +1 so excuse my lateness*Sorry, we should go and blow up them up. Go straight to war" Comments an hour after it f*ck*ng happened, these people can't be serious. Erghh Scumbags./Being late for work cause of sport on tv>>>>>> don't say it cant save your life.

Guest TimeBomb

duno who done it, but found it sad to watch the firefighters walking up to the building knowing they died, alot of respect to them guys.Was an interesting programme, good footage.

I dont see why people find it so hard to believe maybe venom has a point. Its not that far-fetched. Why doesnt anyone believe himDisclaimer: not saying I believe him but he could have a point
bcos the truth is easily hidden amongst lies. nothing simpler than thatplus, the cartel behind it literally run the west

Guest Esquilax
Did man really just have a gas mask on whilst carrying a toddler without one?
wat i was thinkingsum d*ckhead
If he dies, they both die, and all the other people trapped in the building die.Who would you give the mask to?

These terror attacks dont add up.One of the 9/11 attacks was reported on British tv BEFORE the attack took place am I right?The London news report team were asked to carry out a practice emergency news report on the morning of the 7/7 attacks and the subject of emergency was "a terrorist attack on London".Some questions definitely need to be answered

These terror attacks dont add up.One of the 9/11 attacks was reported on British tv BEFORE the attack took place am I right?The London news report team were asked to carry out a practice emergency news report on the morning of the 7/7 attacks and the subject of emergency was "a terrorist attack on London".Some questions definitely need to be answered
Yeah, thats what happened.The BBC/ITV/Sky producers that were in on the plan accidently slipped up and asked their presenters to mention it on air. Then they thought "dohhhhhh we aint had the call yet" so waited another few minutes before reporting it.As for "practise emergency reports" - I can tell you first hand that all the major news networks have plans in place for major events (important person dying, nuclear attack etc). These plans are rehearsed on a monthly basis so even if what your saying is correct, it's not out of the ordinary.

duno who done it, but found it sad to watch the firefighters walking up to the building knowing they died, alot of respect to them guys.Was an interesting programme, good footage.
Yeah that was one of the most striking points, the firemen walking to save others knowing theres a good chance they are going to get f*cked - ratings.Doc was 10/10 , captivating.

Yeah that was one of the most striking points, the firemen walking to save others knowing theres a good chance they are going to get f*cked - ratings.Doc was 10/10 , captivating.
yeah, listening to the walkie talkie playback of that firefighter. as he reached the burning floors. on tower 2 literally 10-15mins b4 it fell. you could hear the panic/fear in his voice. He lost his composure when the operator was asking protocol questions to relay to other fire crews... very sad.

is it me or when they are tyring to compare controlled demolitions to the twin towersthe way the controlled dem buildings fell is totally differnt to the towers.
It is obvious the towers first failed where there was major damage.It is not a controlled explosion, multiple failures occured due to the weight of the upper parts of the towers falling vertically. It's bait.But Thun, the original brainwashed guy, thinks physics doesn't play apart in this.Thun = that guy who's getting taken to america for hacking into their computers, Thun suffers from the same mental disease.

is it me or when they are tyring to compare controlled demolitions to the twin towersthe way the controlled dem buildings fell is totally differnt to the towers.
It is obvious the towers first failed where there was major damage.It is not a controlled explosion, multiple failures occured due to the weight of the upper parts of the towers falling vertically. It's bait.But Thun, the original brainwashed guy, thinks physics doesn't play apart in this.Thun = that guy who's getting taken to america for hacking into their computers, Thun suffers from the same mental disease.
m4a591c17de83ee1efb86b6id9.gifDo your research d*ckhead

m4a591c17de83ee1efb86b6id9.gifDo your research d*ckhead
WTC 7 is very suspect, but the towers are not suspect imo.

you posted a video as proof of your own research,and its clear from those videos that the buldngs that fell due to controlled demolitionscaved in slightly a bit on a side before falling down.the towers fell straight down, there was no caving in on the side before falling straight downsecondly ive never seen any controlled demolition that left parts of the building the towers had huge chunks of steel colomns still standing after they fellWTC 7 is the only one that fits the description of a controlled demolition.but then i know who really took the towers down anyway.... but i dont know if it was with just planes or demolition as well.but going by that video, i dont think any real case can be made that it was defo a controlled demolitionbut then its posted by thun, he thinks he darren brown and we must see what he wants us to see.