bed bugs

Bruno Di Gradi

how the f*ck do i get rid of this.. its only recent i was clocking spots of blood and my bed sheet.. lil small ones.. im thinking "WTF" then started clocking lil tiny bites.... then recently i seen these f*ck*ng bed bugs which explains where the blood come from.Does anyone know whart i need 2 do to get rid of this sh*t and has this happened to anyone before?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get rid of your mattress.
this is what im dreading..... the matress is sick 2.... i heard if you get a steamer and go over the matress it does the trick... but i dunno the success rate
There's always gonna be sicker ones. Can't deal with them over soft ones that sink in.

you lived a year with those bedbugs irrating you? Thats crazy and kinda f*cked up. Even though They have little or nothing to do with living conditions in most cases. Theres still those cases where it was unhygenic circumstances... when i think of bed bugs i think of ppl with poor hygene.
dont be sily about poor hygene when you probably lift horse sh*t ona regs.I had the bed for a year but this ting has only happened in the space of the last 2 weeks... first time i was just thinking mosquito bites was getting to man etc because the weather has been humid.

you lived a year with those bedbugs irrating you? Thats crazy and kinda f*cked up. Even though They have little or nothing to do with living conditions in most cases. Theres still those cases where it was unhygenic circumstances... when i think of bed bugs i think of ppl with poor hygene.
dont be sily about poor hygene when you probably lift horse sh*t ona regs.I had the bed for a year but this ting has only happened in the space of the last 2 weeks... first time i was just thinking mosquito bites was getting to man etc because the weather has been humid.
:lol: @ trying to hit me with the "horse sh*t" line, you see when you uneducated about M.A.N.U.R.E my dear, don't get into a debate about horse sh*t, because you will find, horse Manchester United champions of the world does not spread diseases. or = Unhygenic.Now to set the record straight to lift up horse Manchester United champions of the world we use these tools shown below, alternatively you can use a machine which is kind of like a hoover. we do not need to touch it with our hands. So dont take out your grumpy bedbug bites on me.TOOLS:shavings-fibreglass-shovels-brushes-951-2830.jpgimagespdlg30731.jpgmucktruck-vacuum.jpg

u dirty c*nt. the best remedy for such poor hygiene is to put out your viral infested mattress in the sun for a dayyou have to change the side after about 3 hours. if its hot sun it will kill them all dunno bout this september sun as it may not be hot enoughother than that you shd burn the matress and have a shower more than the current once a month

u dirty c*nt. the best remedy for such poor hygiene is to put out your viral infested mattress in the sun for a dayyou have to change the side after about 3 hours. if its hot sun it will kill them all dunno bout this september sun as it may not be hot enoughother than that you shd burn the matress and have a shower more than the current once a month
:lol: ....wait.. aint u the guy who does people in the batty?snm.Listen, I phoned up the housing association and told them about it and they told me its a problem in the flats and they're looking to sort it out soon.But i'm definitely looking to get rid of the mattress.. f*ck alla that.