Sign in to follow this  
Stig

anyone else looking forward to Winter?

Hundred percent
Summer is always a flop but winter is always cold so you know what to expect.Plus, I picked up snow sports this year so cant wait to get back out to the moutains on onto a snowboard

yes very lookin forward to it
Winter fashion >Coming home at 4pm on the bus in the pitch black dark with your iPod >Stepping out at 9am to that crisp cold air >Waking up at half 6/7 when someone forgot to set the heater <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Guest Triple XXX

sliding ina cold bed then mvin around to heat it up >>>________________n im lucky no college or uni for me so i wnt even b goin out much

nah not really as mentioned only like the clothes_________>>>>>>>>>getting the sniffles/mucus throat when u step out of a hot car into the cold_______>>>>>>>>>>feeling itchy when u get out of the cold and into warm indoors

the only draw back is the cold bathroom__________>>>>> jumpin under the shower jumping out to get soapy, getting too cold to finish, getting back under the water

very much so, this fluctuating weather is not doing it at alli miss the gloomy dark feel of winterflinging on a thick jacket, leather gloves and stepping out into the freezing morning>>>>>>[house stark] winter is coming [/starks]

Guest Triple XXX
very much so, this fluctuating weather is not doing it at alli miss the gloomy dark feel of winterflinging on a thick jacket, leather gloves and stepping out into the freezing morning>>>>>>[house stark] winter is coming [/starks]
c/s