anyone else looking forward to Winter?

Stig

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love winterDark mornings >>> ________Dark evenings >>>> ________Winter garms>>>>>_________Hibernation >>>>>________
Only thing i hate is that the days feel QUICK.
Co-sign.Summer is still better than winter though.But the fashion game is so high during the winter...
wickedest is im not even on that fashion wavebut this is C/S'd with the power of the Z sword...

we need coat and gloves topic ASAPim in the market 4 a new coat this year again...gt my polo brown leather glovesmight buy some cashmere 1s... my old y3 cashmere reversibles in 06 >____shame they break apart so easilyscarves will need 2 be looked into 2...gna be droppin some bills on these winter garms am quite excited no moisted guygoing 4 a run in the cold early mornings >_____so much 2 love about winter its unreal
was about to get some LV cashmere glovesbut then i would be too Louised off, would look odd

Nah. I cycle to work. It's going to be frass.
_______>>> walking into a meeting all swety with a sore anusallow cycling anywhere, for anything, no matter where you are, or who your with, or where your going
Having a shower at work>>>________