Beating Gals Wid The Same Level Of Creativity As Javier Mascherano And Enthusiasm As Usain Bolts Rivals

bane

Worst thing in the worldFeel like your beating a corpse and Lester and Mcnulty are gonna walk in at any time and tie a red ribbon around her wrist ffsYou have to start everything off and it feels like your forcing her to have sexual intercourse and when it comes to her time to go on it top its''No baby your doing great, dont stop''And your just there thinking i want my d*ck to burst your cervix you cuntWho can relateNeedless to say they do not get a 2nd visit to the yard

Guest Triple XXX
:D Sick title.Them girls who think letting off is enough. No darling.Put in work you sack of sh*t.
my GOD this is annoyincertain times i wana jus get off n walk away how pissed off i am

Don't ever call them again. And if they one day call you going nuts asking why you're such a bastard and didn't call her ever again you tell her that she's a f*ck*ng lazy, terrible f*ck. If every guy does this chicks will fix the f*ck up.There should be a website where you can post the FB profiles of chicks that are sh*t in bed. Nothing worse than doing all the work to f*ck a girl then realising you've just undressed two people and spent 20 minutes pumping a log of flesh.

Don't ever call them again. And if they one day call you going nuts asking why you're such a bastard and didn't call her ever again you tell her that she's a f*ck*ng lazy, terrible f*ck. If every guy does this chicks will fix the f*ck up.There should be a website where you can post the FB profiles of chicks that are sh*t in bed. Nothing worse than doing all the work to f*ck a girl then realising you've just undressed two people and spent 20 minutes pumping a log of flesh.
C/S TO THE POWER OF GREYSKULL.RED = :rofl:That is now my Facebook status.