FAO: South London Heads

Seth Rollins

LOL just recieved word on the TV's.There is only 250 of them.There are people there right now!...They give you a ticket, ...2 of my boys there right now, we got 137 and 138.Lol @ anyone arriving at 4, IT WILL BE DONE. They also said after 5, you CANNOT leave the que.I'm off this second, mad ting :lol:It's only the TVs they doing this for though, we still going to try for more sh*t.

LOL just recieved word on the TV's.There is only 250 of them.There are people there right now!...They give you a ticket, ...2 of my boys there right now, we got 137 and 138.Lol @ anyone arriving at 4, IT WILL BE DONE. They also said after 5, you CANNOT leave the que.I'm off this second, mad ting :lol:It's only the TVs they doing this for though, we still going to try for more sh*t.
LMAO I WAS COMING IN HERE TO WRITE THE SAME ISH.MY BOY CAN'T LEAVE AT ALL TONIGHT UNLESS SOMEONE HOLDS YOUR PLACE IN THE QUEUE. HE GOT ME AND HIMSELF A TICKET ALREADY 169 and 171 AND WILL POWERNAP AND FIRM IT.MADNESS! I OWE HIM BIG. :lol:

LOL just recieved word on the TV's.There is only 250 of them.There are people there right now!...They give you a ticket, ...2 of my boys there right now, we got 137 and 138.Lol @ anyone arriving at 4, IT WILL BE DONE. They also said after 5, you CANNOT leave the que.I'm off this second, mad ting :lol: It's only the TVs they doing this for though, we still going to try for more sh*t.
LOL I know I should ring my boy cos he's asleep so he can wake up for 4am. Man thinks he'll be amongst the first.But I wont.:)

If ur thinking about going now dont bother.got there an hour ago and got ticket 255. kmti have been there for an hour cos there was a car crash just as i got there. some dude had to be cut out. When i saw that, i realised it is only a TV. allow dying over a rasclart tv???Hang tite my dargs. mans out there in shorts and no socks. lol and it is freezing!!!carcrashk.jpg