my nexy holiday! opinions PLEASE!!!

Hank Moody

really cant decide i hear so many good things about both placesThailand: 92thailand.jpgmy boys who been couple times showing me u can live like a king for £5-10 a daydecent nightlifesome of the most beautiful scenery on earthyou can rent a ducati to really see the county for like a £10 a dayand he's even got a link for a firing range where mans can pop off ak 47 and a 50 calat cows just to see them drop on some Chris & snoop tingBrazil:brazilriodejaneirotraveb.jpgobviously the women, even if u ain't gonna bang be worth going just to see embut is it really like that? i ain't Inna banging prozzies especially in them 3rd world countries dereand doubt u can just roll on the decent oneson the plus side if i choose Brazil i will go in Feb for the carnivalwho's been either as a touristpro's & con's please

Lol @ saying he's got a link where you can pop off ak47 or 40 calI thought, alright........Not my thing but I understand why some people would want to do it.Then underneath I sea 'at cows' :lol:This guy.Depends what you want. I'd go thailand.Not as many girls as brazil (unless you like ladyboys) but it has all the other sick stuff you mentioned

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f11/q-thailand-980981/MMA forum thread about "Farangs" travelling and training in Thailand.http://fightingfarang.com/A blog and articles about Thailand fighting and training.I know your not obviously going over there to get your arse repeatedly handed to you but the links still provide some decent info about what to expect in Thailand.P.S. A "Farang" is a westernized person of european ancestry. They like us over there because we're usually rich but it can be used in an offensive way as well.

my cousin went thailand for 3 monthsspent 1 month kickboxing training, at the end of the month he had a real fight with another random fighter and people placed betshe shot bare m16s ak's and other gunshad a crazy night were he hired like 15 prossies and it worked out really cheaprented a scooter dirt cheap and just went around the countryso yeh thailand is sickbutbrazilthe drug scene out there would be better then thailand, probably more expensive but better prossies prob more expensive but boyfiring range should be easy to findyou will probs get body bagged quicker in brazil thoughmrk don't look like your average european tourist though so...i say brazil

Guest WAVESURFER
Lol @ saying he's got a link where you can pop off ak47 or 40 calI thought, alright........Not my thing but I understand why some people would want to do it.Then underneath I sea 'at cows' :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thailand in the winter season and Brazil in the summer season for carnival.I'm going Thailand in January for a month to train in Muay Thai, the stuff I've read about it makes it sound absolutely amazing.
training?sounds sick, some bruce wayne sh*tHow does it work? you going to a training camp?
http://www.tigermuaythai.com/Book your accomodation with them, see if you want to book daily meals, book your flight seperately and off you go. You can train in MMA ie. UFC, Muay Thai ie. Thai Boxing/Kickboxing, Yoga for overal health and flexability, take part in stupidly intense fitness and for all classes theres a beginners, intermediate and advanced class. The good thing about the training is that it's taken by the best Thai fighters because they need to do it as a second income. In other words imagine getting taught to box by Roy Jones Jr in the morning and then having a personal session with Floyd Mayweather later in the day. They do have occasional appearances from UFC fighters as well when there preparing for an intense fight.What I'm going to do is wake up around 6AM roll down to the beach to do Yoga and go on a run with the trainers. Train in MMA with Ray Elbe who is a really impressive but a strict grappling/BJJ trainer and then finish off with Muay Thai in the late afternoon. Have my daily meal which is usually rice and chargrilled chicken with a protein shake and in the evening head out to the town and get swamped by Thai women who think because your 'farang' your rich. You don't have to train every day either, if you want a rest you can go explore all over Thailand which is filled with amazing beaches and the people are supposed to be the nicest in the world.Honestly I could on about all day because I'm so excited, like an adventure you dream about when you're a kid.

sub zero that sounds like something out of a film OP: id choose thailand let them f*ck*ng cows AV IT
Things like this do exist but you have to prepared to step outside your comfort zone to actually do participate. I used to speculate alot and not actually do anything, now I try to take the plunge and think about it when I'm half way there.