The Working Man's Thread

Guest Esquilax

Guest Esquilax

This is the thread for people in their designated workplaces to coeme and discuss their work/ whats a gwarn/ vent anger at co workers/ comment on how dead it is etc.Nothing's really a gwarn raand 'ere at the moment, hence the topic.Delivered a package to EMI earlier...that's it tbh.GOGOGOGOGOGO

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax
aren't you like 15?bit presumptious of you to start the working person's topic don't you think?
Aren't you like a d*ck?Bit d*cky to be being a d*ck in the working person's topic dont you think? d*ck?

my work place is deader than dead... Just had a moment of comedy though, didn't realise i'd left my music player app on my nokia on pause from earlier playing some music. reading an email and messing about with the in-line remote and pressed play... MAX VOLUME for all the office to hear."driver!!, don't stop at all, mi seh drop this Arizona round a Alba MallDriver, mi seh don't even hitch, collect dat likkle food deh yah and come back quickDriver, just rememba di damn speed limitCau if yuh, run in di Feds my friend dat is it"All the white folk looking on in amazement as I rush to switch it off, ended ripping out the battery in my state of fumbles. The shame. And then que the laughs...

Guest Esquilax

I make sure all the press that bands get in popular media is stored for reference, and watermarked cd's are organised into different places according to their importance. I also organize interviews with artists.