The Working Man's Thread

Guest Esquilax

Guest Esquilax
lmfao lmaoshe named all her achievements to date, then answered the question.you smell of horse buss you pathetic mundane sh*t grinned prat, leave now and dont turn back
My type of work is TOO DEEP for the likes of you,stick to making tea and stacking shelfs darling.Named all my acheivements to date? Darling thats what my job consists of, its varied and i like it that way.Oh here comes the big educated punk bringing the ignorant horse smell sh*t up.Grow up you uneducated pillock.
Yeah, f*ck*ng knee deep in horse sh*t./DMFAnyway, still pretty dead here, I've ended up drawing the cover of Q magazine and scanning the binternets for HOT SAUCES <3

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DMF Must be luv docDMF just out of curiousity, no digs intendedBut after everyone on here tells you you're an idiot etc. don't you question yourself that maybe you are?I agree with you that 40% on here are different type of people but you understandP.S this post doesn't mean I c/s anything you say
I have met some amazing people in my life, some very honest people and i have never come across one person who has labeled me an idiot after knowing me personally, the worst i have had said is that im quite/shy at first till i get to know someone. Hense why i don't tend to have enemies in person.So i don't for one minute question my self because of people who merely write what i say, Im the first to admit that expressing my self through computers/typing is probably not my best trait.Im not luv doc

DMF Must be luv docDMF just out of curiousity, no digs intendedBut after everyone on here tells you you're an idiot etc. don't you question yourself that maybe you are?I agree with you that 40% on here are different type of people but you understandP.S this post doesn't mean I c/s anything you say
I have met some amazing people in my life, some very honest people and i have never come across one person who has labeled me an idiot after knowing me personally, the worst i have had said is that im quite/shy at first till i get to know someone. Hense why i don't tend to have enemies in person.So i don't for one minute question my self because of people who merely write what i say, Im the first to admit that expressing my self through computers/typing is probably not my best trait.Im not luv doc
fair enoughgood luck in life

lmfao lmaoshe named all her achievements to date, then answered the question.you smell of horse buss you pathetic mundane sh*t grinned prat, leave now and dont turn back
My type of work is TOO DEEP for the likes of you,stick to making tea and stacking shelfs darling.Named all my acheivements to date? Darling thats what my job consists of, its varied and i like it that way.Oh here comes the big educated punk bringing the ignorant horse smell sh*t up.Grow up you uneducated pillock.
Yeah, f*ck*ng knee deep in horse sh*t./DMFAnyway, still pretty dead here, I've ended up drawing the cover of Q magazine and scanning the binternets for HOT SAUCES <3
Imma say this to you once and for all, if i was knee deep in horse sh*t i would be reported to the ILPH for neglection to horses, and would no longer be BHS APPROVED and would be shut down. Its that deep you dont understand the meanings of it.2ndly i Like your bosses have a skivy who does the dirty work u know its the equivilant to making teas and stacking shelves only they dont have to stack shelves or make f*ck*ng tea.

Imma say this to you once and for all, if i was knee deep in horse sh*t i would be reported to the ILPH for neglection to horses, and would no longer be BHS APPROVED and would be shut down. Its that deep you dont understand the meanings of it.2ndly i Like your bosses have a skivy who does the dirty work u know its the equivilant to making teas and stacking shelves only they dont have to stack shelves or make f*ck*ng tea.
ChillaxHe's only 16. Doesnt matter how you get your foot in the door as long as its in.You hear all the time about CEO's that started off on the tea trolley. Just both of you need to leave it this arguement is completely pointless and time consuming.

ChillaxHe's only 16. Doesnt matter how you get your foot in the door as long as its in.You hear all the time about CEO's that started off on the tea trolley. Just both of you need to leave it this arguement is completely pointless and time consuming.
lol yeah and its the likes of his CEO'S that come to the likes of what i do for team development.

Guest WAVESURFER
DMF did you change your name to EASE because of the ease in which you spread your thighs?
No sweetheart its changed to that because its EQUINE. ASSISTED. SELF. EXPLORATION
That just sounds like a euphemism for "f*ck*ng a load of horses" tbh.

DMF did you change your name to EASE because of the ease in which you spread your thighs?
No sweetheart its changed to that because its EQUINE. ASSISTED. SELF. EXPLORATION
:lol: Well what can i say, i can't help those who have twisted and disturbed minds. However i can offer Therapy for this, and forunately for those who can't afford it you can seek help through your Social workers/support workers and they will refer you.

Equine Anal Slamming Experiment tbh

Guest Esquilax
lmfaocreased

Well if thats what your into, You will need to go else where.And Equ - I see where your unprovoked bitching of me started, Funny, i never noticed you on here before, until you started being a lil pricky boy. Now id like to go back to not noticing you so REMOVE your self from anything in regards to me.

Guest Esquilax

Why you continuing though? I ceased to acknowledge you and you're still trying it with the comebacks. You got a lol from someone who wants me banned, congratz.Don't you have something horse related to be getting on with? Or are you content with trying to prove your worth on a forum? No one cares, friend. No one cares.

Why you continuing though? I ceased to acknowledge you and you're still trying it with the comebacks. You got a lol from someone who wants me banned, congratz.Don't you have something horse related to be getting on with? Or are you content with trying to prove your worth on a forum? No one cares, friend. No one cares.
Im not on here to gain LOL'SI up until now, never once made any statement of any derogrative meaning towards you, so anything you are getting back from me, is merely the backlash of what you started unprovoked.Come backs? Darling you fired at me from nowhere, so your "ceased to acknowledge you" statement is already dudded, i didnt acknowledge you until you came with your little water pistol trying to get a reaction, congratulations you have. Now be content that im nowaware that theres a foolish 16yr old using the username esquilax on vip2. Thats all i care and wish to have acknowledged from you. No be gone you little skivy.The luxury of being self employed my dear is that playing is working in some way or form, It can go down as continued learning in my EAGALA portfolio, I classify it as RESEARCH i can claim money back on that.